Disappointment

Love Brought Us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun

It was night now. It was just the day after my life changed forever. Yuri had just left a few minutes ago. She wanted to stayed with me but I didn't allowed her. She had spent the whole day comforting me already and I didn't think that it was fair for her to stay. Just because I had lost my true love, Yuri must spent less time with her's.

It's almost time. Kyuhyun should be here any minute. I winced. I didn't know how hard it was now to say his name. Since what I'm gonna do now is gonna break his heart.

"Seohyun, I'm here." Kyuhyun's voice broke through my thoughts. I looked up, startled. There he was. Standing in front of me, arms spread out, waiting for me to hug him like normal nights. I stayed put despite how much my heart wanted me to jump into his arms but I resisted the temptation.

"Seohyun, are you alright?" Kyuhyun asked, dropping his arms. Instead, he walked towards me. "Don't." I put up my hand to stop him from getting closer.

"Kyuhyun, I have something to say." I looked at him, straight in the eye and declared. "We're over."

There was a short moment of silence as Kyuhyun took in this piece of unexpected information. "Why?" he asked finally. "Was it something I did? What did I do wrong?"

It's not your fault. It's mine! I wanted to screamed but I couldn't. "You didn't do anything wrong. We're just over." I replied, keeping my voice steady.

"Then, tell me why? Why, Seohyun?" Kyuhyun asked angrily but I could see the hurt in his eyes. "Tell me why? What made you decided that we're over?"

"Kyuhyun..." I said, tears starting to appear but I forced them back. "I..."

"Why, Seohyun?" Kyuhyun asked again but with a softer tone this time. "Why?"

"Because of me." a unexpected voice announced suddenly.

Yonghwa

I followed Seohyun to her work place which was Hearts You Cafe and waited the whole day for the man Seohyun loved to appear. From where I was, I could clearly see everything that's happening inside. I saw Seohyun heading towards a woman inside the cafe immediately upon her entrance. Seeing how close Seohyun and the woman was, I figured that the woman was probably one of Seohyun's closer friends and Seohyun was probably telling her that she was going to marry me.

I waited patiently for the cafe to close down. Seohyun was crying the whole day and her friend was comforting her. Just when I was about to give up and go home, a man walked towards the cafe. I observed the man closely. It was about nine thirty so he probably wasn't going to buy a coffee or anything at the cafe. He's probably the man Seohyun loved, I realized with a jolt.

As I observed him closer, I noticed the man had black hair that almost covered his eyes and he was dressed normally. Not in a rich man's clothes or a beggar's clothing. I watched as the man entered the cafe and headed towards the two women. He talked with Seohyun's friend for a while before Seohyun's hair gently. I saw his mouth opening and closing so I guessed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter