Wedding Arrangements

Love Brought Us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun

I don't believe what just happen. Seohyun is breaking up -slash that- broken up with me? And because of that man? Seohyun won't do that to me, right? I mean, she loved me, right? And come to think of it, the man looked familiar. My eyes traveled around until they spotted a piece of paper on the passenger seat. On the paper was a picture of the man I just saw and beside it was the words, Jung Yonghwa.

"Jung Yonghwa?" Curious, I picked up the paper and read it thoroughly.

Jung Yonghwa, son of Jung Changwon, the Chairman of Jung Enterprise. Known to one of the richest and handsomest bachelors of Seoul, Yonghwa is currently working as Jung Enterprise's General Manger. This twenty-three year old man is also dubbed as a playboy due to his numerous flings with actresses, singers and heiresses. His mother, Mrs Jung Minyeon, is displeased with his love life and has stated before that she would find a better woman for her son. This was said a few weeks ago and no signs of a better woman had appeared.

"A playboy isn't suitable for Seohyun. She deserves someone better." I mumbled to myself but what can I do? Seohyun had made her choice and I can't do anything to change her mind.

Seohyun

The next morning, I woke up to find Mrs Jung and Yonghwa in my living room. "What are you doing here?" I asked harshly and rudely. This is not how I wanted my day to start out. Plus, I just gotten up from bed and dressed in a tank top and shorts, I did not looked nice.

"Why so rude?" Yonghwa grabbed my arm and pull me to his lap. "We just wanted to discuss about the wedding arrangements."

"Let go of me." I snarled and Yonghwa's grip on my arm tightened. He whispered into my ear. "Now, now, Seohyun. Don't be so rude to me. I am going to be your husband soon."

"Fine. Can you please let go out of me?" I asked, unwilling. "You only needed to ask nicely." Yonghwa let go and I lifted myself out of his lap and onto the sofa. I kept my graze to the front, not looking at him at all.

"Just look at them. So loving." Mrs Jung smiled to my mother. Mrs Jung seriously need to get some glasses. We are anything but loving.

"Anyway, we need to discuss about the wedding." Mrs Jung said and my mother immediately answered, "We will help pay."

"Nonsense. We will pay for everything." Mrs Jung shot my mother down. "It will be a church wedding and I have chosen Seoul Grace Church. I will plan everything and the wedding dinner will take place at Park Hyatt Seoul, the number one luxury hotel in Seoul. I will chose what menu to order and the wedding favors and the seating arrangements...By the way, you can only invite 50 guests." Mrs Jung added.

"Excuse me, but why only 20 guests? I thought Park Hyatt Seoul's ballrooms were bigger than normal ones." I asked politely.

"Seohyun, the ballroom can hold a lot of people but I have to invite Yonghwa's father's business partners and directors from other companies, too. So 20 people is quite a lot already." Mrs Jung explained and I thought, Whose wedding is it is anyway? Hers or mine?

"Where was I? Oh, right. After the wedding dinner, you and Yonghwa can stay in one of the suites in the hotel. I have already ordered one for you and the next day would be your honeymoon in London..." Mrs Jung's voice trailed off as I started to think of what Kyuhyun feeling now. My mind recalled how hurt he was was last night after my revelati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter