Danger Zone

Love Brought Us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun

"You should have escape when you had the chance." Yonghwa taunted me and my eyes widen in shock at his words. Before his words truly sinked in, Yonghwa crashed his lips onto mine, making me unable to scream for help. I tried in vain to push him off me but he resisted my weak attacks. His tongue poked my lips, asking for acress but I kept my mouth shut. There is no way in hell is he ever coming into my mouth.

While his mouth attacked mine, his knees pinned my arms down. His free hands roamed around my body, feeling my every curve and I stiffened under his touch. Panic began to build up in my body as I started to understand what Yonghwa was going to do to me.

When he released my mouth for a moment to breathe, I looked at him and snarled angrily, "You jerk. Get off me now."

"No way, Seohyun. I want you. Now." Yonghwa leered at me and fear flooded inside me instantly. He's not joking. He's serious. I thought with horror.

Yonghwa sensed my fear and smirked before crashing his lips to mine again. Stubbornly, I kept my mouth firmly shut but his right hand sneaked up my tank top and touched my left , making me gasp in surprise. Yonghwa immediately took advantage of the situation and entered my mouth. He started to French kissing me despite me trying to bite him.

Despite Yonghwa's body pressing on me, I still couldn't believe it. Yonghwa is going to me now and there's nothing I could do. I truly wanted to believe that it was just a dream, a nightmare but it was reality. Why is this happening to me? Why? Tears started falling down my cheeks as I continued to pull myself from Yonghwa. My first time had to be given to a beast like him? Why?

I tried to push him away but no matter how I tried, it was in vain. I was nothing compared to his strength and his raging desire to have me today. Kyuhyun, help me. I sobbed as I continued to struggled under Yonghwa's body. Kyuhyun, where are you?

"Give up, Seohyun and I'll promise to go easy on you." Yonghwa murmured into my ear as he nibbled on my earlobe. He's right. Either way, I'm still doomed. Might as well give up now. I stopped struggling as I knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter