One Man Resue Team

Love Brought Us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun

Is sitting outside your ex-girlfriend's house considered stalking?

If so, the police should arrest me now before I go mad. I know that stalking Seohyun isn't right but what can I do? I love her and I can't bear to see her go to another guy's arms. Some more, the pair of arms belongs to Jung Yonghwa.

I took a sip of coffee and noticed that it was empty. Sighing, I placed it back. I have been staying here since dawn. The things people do for love. I thought wryly.

Just then, Seohyun appeared. I sat up straight, my eyes taking her in. I was about to step out of my car and talk to her when someone else appeared.

My eyes narrowed. Jung Yonghwa. I put on my sun glasses and continued to observe the two of them.
Yonghwa seemed to be dragging Seohyun somewhere and Seohyun was putting up a fight, refusing to let herself be lead around like a dog.

This doesn't make sense. I thought they loved each other? That's why they're engaged, right?

Things became weirder and stranger as I watched Seohyun and Yonghwa argued for a while outside a car. Seohyun thought for a moment before entering the car. Yonghwa followed suit soon after. The car started to drive off and on a impulse, I trailed after it.

"Great; now I'm spying after her." I muttered under my breath.

Pretty soon, Yonghwa's car stopped at a hotel. To be accurate, it was my hotel. My father owned this hotel and was the boss of all the staff in it. Ironic that Yonghwa would choose this hotel.
The two of them parked the car and went up the lift. I reached the lift just as the lift doors slammed shut in my face.

"." I cursed before looking up. I committed the floor number in my mind before going up the same floor in the second lift.
 

The lift slowly went up, passing the other levels before finally stopping at the level which Seohyun and Yonghwa had stopped..

Dashing out of the lift, I scanned my surroundings. To my right, a row of identical hotel room doors greeted me. I glanced to my left. A similar row of doors met me and I groaned.

I decided to make a guess. I closed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter