Seohyun and Kyuhyun

Time Machine (one-shots)

 

Seohyun – Kyuhyun

It was always the cream walls that had separated her from the outside world. As she says it, she’s like a trapped in a golden cage. Even the key of love can’t open the chains again that were built for her. If only Seohyun didn’t meet an accident, she would’ve been happy. She’s now trapped inside and is forbidden to see the person that had caused her to erase all of her memories. Now she only wanted to know the answers to her questions. If only she could turn back time…

 

Seohyun reads a book about what are the wonders outside. She had probably read it once, twice, thrice, and there is still one thing that haunts her in that book. She lifts her head up and stares at the wall clock that says 2:03 in the afternoon. She doesn’t know why but it seems like those numbers are significant to her, another question she had built up in her head. She decides to go back to page 203 where a picture is inserted between the pages. It was a picture of a young man with brown hair, smiling brightly at her. It has been in this book since she could remember and it was only after the accident had eaten up all her memories. She can’t figure out who this man is, or who he was to her. Besides, she was too afraid to inquire her parents about the man. She holds the picture in her hands and press it against her chest and breathes deeply. As she closed her eyes, memories flashed right before her. From when she was little, when she had her first day in college, her graduation, and the man appeared. He was reaching out for her hand and she hurriedly grabs it as they run away. But cars seemed to be chasing her. At the intersection, a speedy van passes by and leaves Seohyun behind – half-dead. The man wanted to go back for her but he saw her parents and policemen swarming over her body. He had to run away fast. And the last one that entered in her brain was the man shouting, “SEOHYUN-AH!!!”

 

Seohyun opens her eyes and tears flowed, “KYUHYUN-AH!!!” she yells. She presses the picture hardly on her chest as she released all the emotions from the agony she felt. Finally, the answers to her questions has been answered after five long years. She finds the door ajar and she looks around to make sure. She gained all her courage to escape the prison she was in.

She ran away and started looking for him in places where she could find him. The weather was getting heavy and she thinks snow may fall anytime. She sits on the bench in a nearby park and looks down, tired.  Her head then lifts up as she heard a familiar voice, “S-seohyun-ah?” Her heart skipped a beat at the sight of him. She stands up and runs towards him. He welcomed her by a warm hug. Kyuhyun lifted Seohyun from the ground and buried his face in her hair. “I missed you,” he whispers.

“Don’t worry, I’m here now,” and she plants a kiss on his lips.