Taeyeon and Leeteuk

Time Machine (one-shots)

 

Taeyeon – Leeteuk

 

Taeyeon has settled in a nice house beside the beach, just like how she always have dreamed of. Only then that the house reminds her so much of her old beloved who had shared the same dream as her. She tries to be happy for herself and others but the beach itself reminds her of Leeteuk so much and how he tried to save her life that one summer evening.

 

It has always been their tradition to have their monthsary on the beach; it was where they would always want to get married, to live a happy and contented life with their family. Leeteuk had prepared their date outside the little hut they built themselves while Taeyeon asked permission if she could just leisure around for a while. Evening came and Taeyeon hasn’t returned and Leeteuk got worried. He started paddling his boat off the shore and to the sea thinking things might have happened to her. A moment passed and Leeteuk couldn’t be seen from the shore, and Taeyeon returned from her what seemed to be fun stroll.

“Teuk?” she looked around the vicinity but no Leeteuk was seen. She got her shawl and covered herself from the cold breeze as she looked into the vast ocean ahead. An hour, maybe two, three, four had passed when Taeyeon’s knees collapsed on the sand as she stared blankly into the ocean, knowing Leeteuk wouldn’t come back anymore. She picked up the anklet she saw in the shallow part of the water and put it in her pocket; it was the anklet she gave him this morning as a gift.

 

And now, Taeyeon grew to have kids on her own but adopted ones. And she continues to sit on the shoreline, let the water touch her feet, and sometimes say, “If only I could turn back time…” and tears drop one by one.