ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟠

Be Mine

After they all calm down , Shownu releases the hug and his said "thank you ki"

"For what?" kihyun asked with confusion.

"Thank you for comfort me"

"it's nothing, You really did your best to take care of Minjun. You work day and night to support your family. You are strong father , you lost your beloved wife but you still survived until now for your son for your family and the people who love you" said kihyun while holding minjun who was sleeping after crying.

"Do you love me" Shownu asked out of blue. " Do you have feelings for me" he asked again.

Kihyun was stunned to speak, his face starting to turn red and he just nod.

"Really ki"Β  Shownu asked happily because he didn't think Kihyun had the same feelings as he did.Β  Shownu thought about his feelings for kihyun for a whole day yesterday.

"Yes, i have feelings for you. I started having feelings for you since the first day I met you."Β  After kihyun said that ShownuΒ  got up from the chair and he kissed Kihyun.At first kihyun was suprised by the kiss but after that he followed the rhythm of the kiss.

" oh my god" someone said and both shownu and kihyun stopped.When they looked towards the voice, they see Changkyun, Jooheon, Hyungwon and Wonho was shocked.Kihyun quickly went behind Shownu to hide his blushing face.

" you are both official?" asked changkyun.

"I think yes, thanks wonho for saying stupid thing for me" Wonho just chuckle.

"Yahhhh, you two really want to eat other instead of a sandwich in front of a little boy. Hyungwon tease after seeing the untouched sandwich on the counter top.

"It's not like that" Kihyun mumbles behind Shownu. Everyone laughs.

******************************

Β 

Kihyun has been living with with Shownu for 1 week.Not only that, Kihyun and Shownu are in a relatioship for almost a week.

Β 

*Click*

Β 

The door is open. Kihyun just came home after shopping at the supermarket.

Β 

"Thanks Minhyuk" Minhyuk helped Kihyun carry things to the kitchen while Kihyun put Minjun who was sleeping on the sofa.Minhyuk sometime visits Kihyun when he has time.

Β 

" It's weekend but i haven't seen Shownu and Changkyun either." asked Minhyuk.

Β 

"Shownu is at work, he has something important to do.Changkyun is with Jooheon". Kihyun answered it.

Β 

" Ahaaa"

Β 

*ding dong* *ding dong*

Β 

" Who is this" Kihyun went to open the door. When he opened the door he saw Seungcheol standing in front of him. HE felt strange how his ex lover could enter when the gate was locked. The he remember thet the small door was unlocked." What are you doing here"Β  Kihyun asked Seungcheol.

Β 

Seungcheol grin. "Why, i can't come to see my ex huh ?" Seungcheol said as his hand try to touch Kihyun's face but Kihyun brushed it away.

Β 

"Please go Seungcheol...Please don't disturb my life". Kihyun spoke firmly even though he was in fear.

Β 

"You are very arrogant now since you have a rich boyfriend". Seungcheol grin again.

Β 

"Please g...." Seunchel suddenly hit him. *AAAAAAAA* kihyun scream.

Β 

"Mamaaa" Minjun woke up when he heard Kihyun scream as well Minhyuk who came from the kitchen.

Β 

"Yah, let go of Kihyun" Minhyuk said to Seungcheol.

Β 

"Minjun please don't come near" Kihyun told Minjun to come to him. Then Minjun ran to Minhyuk after Kihyun told him. Minjun cried when he saw the man hit Kihyun.

Β 

" YAHHHHH" someone kicked Seungcheol.It was wonho who came with Hyungwon. Wonho and Hyungwon come to visit Kihyun but when they hear kihyun's scream they rush into Shownu's mansion and see what happened.After they see Seungcheol hit Kihyun,Hyungwon immediately call the police while Wonho kicks Seungcheol away from Kihyun.Wonho ties Seungcheol so he can't escape and Hyungwon helps Kihyun up from the floor. Hyungwon and Minhyuk take Kihyun to the room and Wonho stays with Seungcheol until the police come.

Β 

*Click*

Β 

Shownu, Changkyun and Jooheon enter the house. Shownu rushes home after hearing the news from Minhyuk so did Changkyun and Jooheon after hearing the news from Hyungwon.

Β 

" Where is Kihyun" Shownu asked.

Β 

"He is resting with Minjun In your room" Hyungwon said and Shownu nod. Shownu rushed to his room to see kihyun.Shownu entered his room and sat on the bed beside kihyun while Kihyun's head. Then Kihyun woke up and sat up leaning on the headboard.

Β 

" Are you okay?" asked shownu.

Β 

"I'm okay, don't worry" Kihyun said with smile.

Β 

Shownu knew Kihyun lied to him so he wouldn't worry about him. Then Shownu hugged kihyun and said it's okay to cried. After shownu said that, Kihyun hugged him back and cried with sob. Kihyun said he was really scared. Then Shownu soothes Kihyun Until Kihyun falls asleep.He put Kihyum gently on the bed the he kissed Kihyun's forehead before he went out.


"How about him" Hyungwon asked Shownu whe he saw Shownu coming to them in the living room.

"He is asleep" Shownu sigh.

"I'm sorry hyung for not being able to help Kihyun because i was holding Minjun , but luckily Wonho hyung and Hyungwon arrived at the right time. Minhyuk said and Wonho and hyungwon nod.

"It's okay, thing already happen. Thanks for helping Kihyun". Shownu said bitterly.

After chatted then for a few minutes, then they went back to their homes.

After that incident, day by day Kihyun's life got better.

*************************

Β 

1 YEAR LATER

Β 

"Darling wake up, now it's 7 o'clock , later you'll be late for work. You have to send Minjun to school too". Then he went to Minjun's room after Shownu said ok.

Kihyun moved to Shownu's room after a few months of dating. This is because Minjun no longer wants to sleep with kihyun and his dad. So they decide to change Kihyun's room to Minjun's room while Kihyun moved to Shownu's room.

*click*

"Hi baby , are you awake?". Kihyun said as he entered Minjun's room.

" uhmm" Minjun's nod.

" You need to take a bath now, later you'll be late for school. If you need anything just call mama. I wants to go to the kitchen to make breakfast".

After a few minutes Shownu and his son came down to the dining table.

"Hi babe". *smooch*Β  Shownu gave Kihyun morning kiss.

" Hi baby, let's sit down" Kihyun kissed Minjun's on the forehead.

" Today you don't need to pick up Minjun from school because Changkyun will take him home. Also tomorrow is weekend so I think I want to have a little BBQ party, so please invite your friend, Minhyuk". Shownu said and Kihyun just gave a nod.

After they ate.

"Let's go Minjun. Bye babe" Shownu kissed Kihyun again.

"Bye mama, I love u" Minjun kissed Kihyun's cheeks.

" Bye my loves. take care" Kihyun said while waving at them".

Then Kihyun start his daily routine as housewife. *HEHE*

AT SHOWNU'S OFFICE


"HELLO~~" someone said while entered Shownu's office and Shownu know who it is. It's was his annoying cousin.

" What you guys want" Shownu said to Hyungwon and Wonho. Hyungwon just make a face." Tomorrow i have a BBQ party so please come".Shownu said suddenly.

"Uhm ok" Hyungwon said and wonho nod.

" Hey shownu, are you okay?. From looking at your face it look like you want to ask a lot of questions" Wonho give knowing look.

Shownu sigh. He knew he couldn't hide from his friend in any way and heis very bad at lying." Actually, I think I want to propose to Kihyun."

"REALLY" both wonho and Hyungwon spoke simultaneously.

"When you want to propose" Wonho aske him.

"Tomorrow?" said Shownu.

"Uhmm that's why you suddenly want to have party" Hyungwon tease.

"Haishhh....don't you think this is very fast?. What if he rejects the proposal?." Shownu whine and he start to overthinking.

"For me it's not too fast because there are people who only know each other for a few days or months and then they get married. If he rejects your proposal , you should give him time and try again". Wonho said and they agreed.

THE NEXT DAY AT NIGHT.

"Hey Minhyuk, thanks for coming. Let's go to the backyard, they are all waiting". Kihyun said to Minhyuk.

""Hey guys~~" Minhyuk said happily.Then everyone greeted him back.

"Babe , please take the plate"Shownu said to his boyfriend while grilled the chicken.

"Hey" Wonho nudge Shownu shoulder. "You really want to propose to him". Wonho whisper .

"Yes , I really nervous now" Shownu whisper back.

"Goodluck dude" Wonho said and Shownu nod.

When they were having fun then shownu spoke. " Actually i have something to say" Everyone looked at him.

"What it is" wonho prentend to ask because he knew what shownu wanted to say.

Then Shownu turned to Kihyun while holding Kihyun's hands." Ki....I know it's very early for this.Thank you for coming into my life and also Minjun.Thank you for giving love to me and Minjun.Especially to my son. I love you, I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future,everyday we are togetherbis the greatest day of my life, I will always be yours." Shownu suddenly kneel in front of Kihyun and take out a box of ring from his pocket. "So ki will you be mine forever?". Shownu asked Kihyun.

Kihyun who was crying answered " Yes i do". Shownu stood up and put the ring on Kihyun's finger. Kihyun hugged Shownu tightly.

*Wohooooooo* *Woooooo* * claps* *claps* * claps*

Everyone cheer for both of them. "Please kiss" someone said and everyone said the same thing.Then Shownu and Kihyun kiss.

"Papaaa, Mamaa" Minjun run towards the couple. Shownu pick him up ,then they both kiss their son.
Β 

~FIN~

Β 

Hello guys....This story is end already and i'm writing a new story. So stay tuned😘
~MINT/RIN