ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟞

Be Mine

Β Β AT SHOWNU'S MANSION

"Mama" Minjun run to Kihyun who just been discharge from the hospital.

"Hi baby" Kihyun greeted while patting Minjun's head.Kihyun doesn't know when he calls Minjun with spoiled names. " Mama let's sit down" They sat on the sofa while Changkyun help his brother carry kihyun's thing to the guest room. " Mama, i miss you"

"Me too" kihyun smile.

After Shownu and Changkyun finished lifting things, Shownu also went to Kihyun and his son. "Minjun uncke Ki...." he got interrupted by his son. "It's mama" Minjun mumbled and Shownu heard it. " OK..Minjun mama is sick and he was tired, can you let him rest for a while?" Shownu asked and his son nod. " So please take him to his room". Then Minjun bring Kihyun to Kihyun's room.

Minjun told Kihyun to lie on the bed and kihyun obeyed. "Mama you need to rest , later we will play together ok". Kihyun nod and Minjun kissed his cheek before he left the room.Then Kihyun fell asleep.

TIME LAPSE

"Mama , mama... wake up" Minjun gently patted kihyun's body. Then kihyun woke up.Β 

"Yes minjun?". Kihyun still sleepy.

"Mama, papa called you to eat"

"Uh what time is it now" ...." It's eight o'clock at night mama".Minjun tell him.

"Oh really". Kihyun asked in suprised and Minjun nodded. Kihyun rarely sleeps in the afternoon for a long time.He bet he was really tired.

Shownu and Changkyun is peparing food at the dining table. Changkyun saw Kihyun and Minjun come to the dining table the he greet them.Kihyun felt guilty for not being able to help them but Shownu said it's okay because he knows Kihyun is very tired. After they was finished eating, they went to their respective rooms.Β 

NEXT DAY

"ugh, it's still early".Kihyun woke up from a deep sleep.Kihyun took the phone from the small dresser next to his bed and he looked at the clock. "It's only 6.30 o'clock". Kihyun got up from his bed to take a shower and while he was taking shower he thought * should he make breakfast for them?.....Is Shownu okay if he uses the kitchen without permission?*. He sigh, he actually feels bad when he lives with poeple but he doesn't do anything.After he showered he decide to go to the kitchen to make breakfast.

IN THE KITCHEN

"oh god,why is it so high" Kihyun who tried to get the spice in the cabinet .He almost give up LOL.Suddenly a hand took it for him.He was really shocked and he turn back. He was suprised when his face was too close to someone's body. That person was Shownu who woke up from sleep when he smelled something delicious coming from his kitchen.When he walked into the kitchen he saw kihyun struggling to get some spices in the cabinet.

" What are you doing"Shownu asked in hoarse voice.Kihyun thinks it's very y. The he tried to throw away that thought.

"I woke up early today so i though about making breakfast. I apologized for using your kitchen without permission". Kihyun felt guilty.

"Oh it's okay, how about you are you okay?" shownu asked while pointing at the unhealed wound on Kihyun's hand.

"It's just a little bit hurt, but don't worry i'm okay" kihyun replied and shownu gave a nod.

" Yuhuu ,what a delicious smell?. Oh hye hyung." Changkyun came to the kitchen.

"Hye.. Oh i am cooking soupΒ Β and rice for breakfast". said Kihyun. "You two go take a shower first, while i prepare the food" both Shownu and Changkyun went into the room to get ready to go to work.

After a few minutes Changkyun came to the dining table followed by his brother who carrying his son in his arms.

"Hello Mama" Minjun who is still sleepy.

" Hello baby, let's eat" said Kihyun.

Everyone sat at the dining table while kihyun was serving the food.He felt like he as working in a hotel.

"Thanks hyung" Changkyun said and both Shownu and Minjun say thank you to kihyun too.

"How?" Kihyun asked nervously.

"Wahhh it's delicious" said changkyun.

" Mama, it's very tasty" Minjun said and shownu gave a nod to kihyun.

" Thank you" Kihyun smiled widely.

"While they were eating suddenly they were interrupted by Hyungwon who didn't know when he came."Hello guys, wow it's look delicious".

"Oh Hyungwon, come here let's eat together" kihyun said while Kihyun said as he went to the kitchen to get a bowl and spoon.

"How did you get in" Shownu asked him with annoyed.

"Your front door was unlocked so i entered" Hyungwon sloppily answered.

"I went to take out trash earlier so i forgot to lock it back" Kihyun said while serving food to Hyungwon."You didn't work today?" Kihyun asked hyungwon and hyungwon nod.

After Shownu finished eating he was getting ready to go to work.When he wanted to leave the house he stopped when Kihyun called him. "Hyung wait". Kihyun came to him holding the tie he left on the dining table. " your tie" Kihyun give it to him.

"Thank you" he said .

"You don't wear it?" Asked kihyun.

"Actually i don't know how to tie it" he felt ashamed because before his brother who helped him put on a tie.

" Ohh , let me help you" Kihyun chuckle and helped Shownu put on the tie.

Kihyun's head was so close to his face that he could smell Kihyun's hair that smelled like strawberries.Then he looked towards the dining table and he got a knowing look from his brother and cousin. Then he just glared at them.

"okay , it's ready" Kihyun said to kihyun and Shownu thanks Kihyun. Then he went to work.