ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 2

Be Mine

"Hyungggg" changkyun run slowly to shownu." Oh cangkyun , why you don't go home first it's late now" asked shownu.

"My cafe just near here and I don't mind waiting for you hyung, we go to the same house by the way" changkyun said with a sheepish smile

"Heh, let's go" said shownu

In the car on the way home suddenly changkyun asked his brother, "hyung are you looking another nanny for Minjun?". "Not yet "shownu said. "It's really hard to find a new babysitter, you know changkyun it's hard to get along with new people." Shownu said again and changkyun just gave a few nods as response.

After a few minutes in the car suddenly changkyun said loudly "Hyung stop the car".Β  Shownu was shocked and he stopped in a panic.Β  "why did you suddenly raise your voice at me? Shownu said sternly. "shusssshhhh, that's human, right?" Changkyun said in fear as he pointed to the man who was lying on the road in front of them." oh god, let's hurry and help him" said Shownu and they rushed out of the car.

"Sir , sir are you o..." Shownu couldn't finish his sentence when he saw the man.Shownu and his brother were very surprised." Yeojoo?...it's yeojoo?"shownu said with tears in his eyes.

Changkyun tried to bring his brother back to reality by saying" that's not Yeojoo Hyung, Yeojoo is already dead right. This person is a man and not a female Hyung. So it's not Yeojoo".Β  shownu didn't think twice and proceeded to pick the man up and take him home.Β  Changkyun was very surprised by his brother's actions.

When they arrived, hyungwon opened the door saying "hello welcome ho.....". hyungwon was shocked when he saw shownu carrying the poor man in his arm especially his face. Shownu without saying anything continued to take the man into the guest room and give him some treatment.

"It's that.... I mean why he's face look like yeojoo... why...how?" Hyungwon asked changkyun while covering his mouth." i don't know either, we were both shocked too especially shownu hyung who suddenly thinking about yeojoo" changkyun said with a said tone.

" oh my god my brain can't function propely...whatever please tell me what actually happened tommorow,i have to go home now wonho is waiting for me. And one more thing i have put minjun to sleep, he is in the shownu's room. OK" he told changkyun.Then changkyun nodded andΒ  went to guest room to see shownu and that guy.

IN THE GUEST ROOM

"why, why your face like her. You make me thinking about her again" said Shownu while a strand of hair on the man's forehead."Hyung...why you bring him home" said changkyun who standing behind shownu." i don't know changkyun..i don't know *sigh* where minjun?" Shownu asked when he didn't hear his son's voice.

"Minjun he is sleeping in your room" shownu just nodded when he heard changkyun's answer. "Hyung you can go to minjun, i will help change his clothes"

"mm ok"shownu walked to his room and called his assistan,jooheon to find information about the man."Hello jooheon sorry for bother you in the middle of the night, can you help me to look up information about someone" shownu asked him politely.

" Sure Mr son ,who you want to find information about" jooheon asked.

" its about someone and i will send his ID to you" answered shownu.

" ok Mr son i will find information about him" jooheon said.

"thank you jooheon"...

" most welcome Mr son"

*tlud*end conversation.

NEXT DAY

*Ding dong* *ding dong* *ding dong*

"Papa someoneΒ  is coming" minjun shook his dad. "Ughh who come in early in the morning, it's weekend" shownu groaned and got out of bed." stay here i will open the door" said shownu to his son and minjun nod. When he opened the door the people he saw was his cousin,his friend and his assistan.

"What you guys want in early in the morning?" shownu asked sleepily.

" i want to know what happened yesterday" hyungwon asked with stern look.

" what you wanna know" shownu asked again.

" i bet you forgot about the guy you brought back yesterday" hyungwon said sternly. "WHAT" both wonho and jooheon said stimultaneously.

" it's he the man that Mr son asked me to find about?" asked jooheon. "yes it's him" answered shownu.Both hyungwon and wonho gave him clueless look. " ugh come in and make it like your own house,i want take a bath first and i will tell you guys what happened yesterday.

" jooheon hyung ughhh i miss you" changkyun said with smile and give jooheon hug and kiss like they haven't seen each other in a long time." ehm ehm..not here" hyunwon interrupts them.Both jooheon and changkyun were embarrassed.

After 10 minutes shownu take a bath he went down with his son to the living room." hye uncles" minjun said to three of them and they greeted him back." so let's start" hyungwon spoke immediately. " jooheon did you bring information about him" shownu asked jooheon. "yes Mr son" jooheon give the information to shownu.

"His name was yoo kihyun.He 28 years old. He is an orphan since he was one year old beacause his parents died due to an accident. he is an only child and no other family wants to take care of him. He was raised in an orphanage until the age of 18. After he left the orphanage he did many jobs to support himself until he got a permanent job in a hotel." said jooheon.

" oh god poor him" hyungwon said sadly. " who is lee minhyuk" shownu asked." What i know minhyuk is his bestfriend at hotel , he does the same job as kihyun. The server" jooheon answered. "thank you jooheon" shownu said and jooheon gave him smile as response.

" Ugh my head, ugh where am i, its not my clothes too" kihyun got out of bed and left the room to see where he is.

Before shownu start his story he was startled when he looked into the guest room.Everyone looked in the same direction as shownu they were suprised to see kihyun outside the room , especially minjun.

"mama...it's mama?" minjun asked......