ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟜

Be Mine

..."I mean just for today?" kihyun spoke out of nowhere. Everyone was shocked and kihyun really wanted to hit his head.He felt very ashamed now.

"i feel very guilty for minjun.I know he misses his mom very much. Can i stay with him one last time?". kihyun asked and shownu just give him permission to stay at his house today.

"Can i meet him" kihyun asked again and he gets nod from shownu and shownu tells minjun is in his room.Then kihyun politely left the dining table and went to see minjun.

Everyone was stunned by Shownu's actions.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Minjun-na, it's unc...mama.Can you open the door for me?".Kihyun asked nicely.

" No i hate you, i hate papa too" minjun is angry.

"minjun-na you can be like this, you can't hate papa. If you don't want to open the door, i will leave you now." kihyun threatened him. Suddenly kihyun heard a sound behind the door.

*thud* *thud* *thud* *click*

It's was minjun who opened the door to let him in. *Oh it's work* kihyun thought to himself.When kihyun entered the room and he saw minjun hiding himself under the blanket. Kihyun chuckled when he saw it. Kihyun walked to the bed and coaxed minjun.

"minjun yaa, are you really hate me?".kihyun asked him.

"No..*sniff* *sniff*" He poked his head out of blanket.

"come here"kihyun opened his arms and minjun hug him.

"mama can you stay here with me and papa" minjun asked.

"No i can't because i have a lot of work to do...so i need to go home." kihyun lied to minjun. "But i will stay with you today...I'll go back home tomorrow so you can play with me as much as you want today ". Minjun just nod to him.

TIME LAPSE

9.00 PM

"Minju-na" shownu called his son who was sitting on kihyun's lap while watching tv in the living room."Minjun-na come on you missed your bedtime". Usually minjun will sleep at 8.30 pm.

" No i want sleep with mama" minjun protested.

"minjun please..." shownu called him again.

"It's okay hyung he can sleep with me after all I'll go back home tomorrow" said kihyun and shownu just gave in.

" Minjun let's sleep now it's late" said kihyun with smile and minjun give a nod. Then they walked to the guest room.

" haih" shownu sigh when he saw his son's behavior and his younger brother just laughed at him.

NEXT DAY

"mama get up" minjun whispered in kihyun'n ear.

"Ouh" kihyun woke up when his ears felt tickled and greeted Minjun " hi baby" then kihyun kissed minjun on the cheek.

" mamaa, i'm hungry" minjun said cutely.

"hungry?, let me wash my face first" After a few minutes, "let's go to the kitchen ".

When both of them go to the kitchen they see shownu and changkyun are there preparing food.

"hi hyung" changkyun greeted him.

" hi changkyun, good morning" kihyun said with smile.

"Good morning, let's eat i made some pancakes". Shownu said to kihyun and his son.

When they were eating breakfastΒ  Minjun asked " mama are you go back home today".

" mmm" Kihyun replied and then he saw Minjun pouting" don't be sad later i will come here again ok, i promise". Kihyun held out his pinkyΒ  finger to minjun and minjun bend their finger.Changkyun and shownu smiled at the two of them.

TIME LAPSE

10.00 AM

On the way to kihyun's house, kihyun asked " hyung what job you do?".

"Mmmm i work in a company" Then his younger brother interrupted him" he the CEO".

" Oh wahhh that's why your house is luxurious"Kihyun was impressed.

*chuckle* thank you. Shownu said while rubbing the back of his neck.

After a few minutes ,they arrived at kihyun's house. "Thank you hyung for sending me home" kihyun said bye to the three of them and he kissed minjun on the cheek before he got out of the car. Before he walked to his house, shownu called him "kihyun wait" then he turned to shownu "yes hyung?".

Shownu take out his bussines card from his wallet and give it to kihyun" take my card and call me if you need help or something. One more thing if you have time you can come and visit us". Then kihyun take his card and nod.

When kihyun entered his house he was very suprised to see his friend,minhyuk lying on the sofa while playing his phone.When minyuk see kihyun he got up from sofa and went to hug kihyun.He really worried about kihyun.Then he said to kihyun "tell me what happened to you". So Kihyun told him everything to his friend. After he heard kihyun story ,out of nowhere he asked " is that guy hot?".

"Oh my god" Kihyun's face turned red and he slap his friend.Kihyun got up from the sofa and went into the room leaving his best friend there.Minhyuk just laughed at him.

2 weeks later

12.00 PM

"huh i'm tired, it's good i'm not working today" kihyun said as he woke up.

Kihyun worked two jobs to support his life after he was fired. In the morning he wil works as cahier in a convenience store and at night he will work in the restaurant as a waiter.

After he woke up, he did his daily routine.When he was cleaning his house suddenly someone knocked on his door.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Who is this...wait i'm coming" when he open the door he froze when he saw the person in front of him.

" Hi Ki"

"seung....seungcheol.....