ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ›

Be Mine

Kihyun was suprised to hear a boy calling him mama. " huh mama.. who is mama" kihyun speak in a low tone.

"Mamaaaa"minjun ran up the stairs quickly while crying. Shownu tries to stop minjun but doesn't succeed because minjun runs fast toward kihyun.Minjun hug kihyun's legs and call him mama while crying. Kihyun dont know what to do so he pick up minjun to his arm.Then kihyun wiping the tears on the boys cheeks and he asked him carefully " why are you crying...why are you called me mama?".

Minjun didn't answer kihyun question ,he just keep crying. Kihyun rubs minjun's back and persuades him to stop crying.Then shownu went to two of them and invited kihyun down to the living room to tell them what had happened.

" You sit here" shownu tell kihyun while kihyun greeted the group."Minjun come sit with papa" he said to minjun but his son refused to sit with him"

"No i want sit with mama"minjun said with tears in his eyes."It's okay he can sit with me" kihyun said softly to shownu. Then shownu tell them what actually happened yesterday * in chapter 2*.

" Its like that" shownu just finished telling how he brought kihyun back and he apologized for not taking kihyun to the hospital but to his house.And i want to apologize because minjun calling you mama..."Actually your face is the same as my late wife who is minjun's mother" shownu said bitterly. " Oh i'm sorry " kihyun said sadly. "No it's okay its not your fault by the way" shownu said. The atmosphere in the living room became tensed.

But then kihyun asked what actually happened to minjun's mom.The atmosphere became more tense and he felt bad after he ask that question.But shownu doesn't care, he tells kihyun that his wife died of cancer . Kihyun tries to hold back tears after hearing shownu's story and he hugged minjun as hard he could because he felt sympathy for the boy.

In the quiet atsmophere hyungwon suddenly asked kihyun what happened to his face, but kihyun said nothing. Eveyone in the house was not satisfied with kihyun answer. Kihyun then relented by telling that he was slapped by a customer of his hotel while he was taking orders. he also told that he was very angry with the customer for touching his on purpose.

" So you didn't do anything to the customer?" changkyun asked.

" huh i did , i splashed water on his face that's why he slapped me hard." kihyun giggles.

" Aiii you should have splash his face with acid" hyungwon said jokingly.

" Haha if i have it , i will do it" everyone in the house keep laughing.

In a happy mood suddenly minjun called kihyun" mama i'm hungry". "Oh are you hungry?" Kihyun said softly. Then wonho tell them that he will order the foods and everyone just nods.

"Hey ,you can go shower first while waiting for food to arrive.I will tell changkyun to give you a shirt." said shownu to kihyun. " thank you umm...."
shownu interrupt him " it's hyunwoo but everyone called me shownu".

"oh okay i'm kihyun by the way" said kihyun with smile.Then he told minjun that he wanted to take a shower. minjun just nod and he go to his dad.

While kihyun was taking a shower he felt very strange, his heart was beating fast. "oh my god what happened to you ki, please don't fall in love yet" said Kihyun alone.Β  He felt his face very hot.Β  he can't stop thinking about shownu's handsome face.

In the living room after he told changkyun to give kihyun a shirt, he was suddenly interrupted by his cousin "what with that look hyung?".Shownu is stunned and he replies "what look?".

Then hyungwon spoke again "that look hyung, you know the look when someone falls in love".

"Nonsense" he continued walking to the kitchen with his son.

"Hyung , have you opened the door of your heart again?" Hyungwon joked.Both wonho and jooheon felt the same thing as hyungwon felt.

After kihyun finished showering and the food arrived,they gathered at the dining table to eat together.Everyone started introducing themselves to kihyun. Hyungwon ask him" do you still want to work at the hotel?".

"i was fired yesterday"Kihyun smile bitterly.

"mmm,so what do you want to do now"changkyun asked him.

"I want to go home,find a new job and see my friendΒ  i'm sure he's very....Oh where's my phone?"after kihyun asked about it shownu immediately got up from his seat and went to the bedroom to get kihyun's phone.

After 5 minutes, Shownu came with kihyun's phone in his hand " Your phone is out of battery yesterday, so i charge it".

"ouh thank you" kihyun said with blush over his face. He really wanted to hide himself somewhere.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

kihyun received a phone call. He looked at the phone screen, the person calling him was minhyuk.

"pick up the call" shownu said to him.

" hello min...". Kihyun couldn't finish his sentence because minhyuk intterupt him.

"Hello ki, where are you?.I called you many times but you didn't pick up... i went to your house but you weren't there too. Minhyuk said with worried tone.

"Mmm i'm at someone's house, and my phone is out of battery too. I'll tell you later what happened ok?".Kihyun spoke nicely to calm his best friend.

"Are you sure, you are ok ki?" minhyuk asked him.

"yeah i'm sure, don't worry ok"

"mm ok,see you"

"who it that" hyungwon asked.

"it's minyuk, my bestfriend. he really worried about me *sigh*.

"so you want to go home" Shownu asked.

"Home?.Mama you want to go home.You want to leave me mama?" Minjun asked him sadly.

Kihyun suddenly felt all wrong , and everyone felt sad too.

"minjun-na" Shownu spoke. "He not your mom and we cannot keep him here".Shownu tried to presuade his son but minjun ignored him and left the dining table immediately.Minjun entered the room and locked himself.

Can i stay here....