ELLES

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung walked elegantly through the hall of Bighit as she made her way to her new office. She had a lot planned as the CEO of QWIN Entertainment and one of these plans was to make these phone calls. She settled on her comfy chair and picked up her phone to make three consecutive calls. The bottom line of these conversations was that she's going to have a meeting with these people.
Today at 1:00 p.m. was the time she was supposed to meet her guests for lunch and that meeting is going to be a turning point.
Every minute that passes is a step towards her dream. She had some tasks to complete before the clock 12:30. She looked at her wrist watch, grabbed her bag and ran excitedly to her car. She drove to the designated place where she found three cheerful smiling faces waiting for her.

"Unnie" Chaeyoung waved to them "I'm happy you agreed to come"

"of course we did" Jeongyeon said "it's been a couple of days that we didn't see each other. And it sounds like you have an interesting story to tell"

"what? What made you think that? I didn't even tell you what is it about.

"Yah, we lived together for more than 10 years, we can tell how excited you are just by the tone of your voice" Jeongyeon hit her playfully.

"oh, I guess I had myself exposed already" Chaeyoung chuckled"okay I'll get straight to the point. You must have heard about the news of me launching my own agency under Bighit, right?"

"Of course, I mean who didn't" Mina said.

"All right here's the deal" Chaeyoung said "I want you to be the first people to sign under my agency"

"but we're still thinking about what to do next" Momo said "we're not quite sure if it's the best idea. I mean no disrespect to you you're like a sister to

Please log in to read the full chapter