Bombshell

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suga flew to Chaeyoung's house aiming to meet Rosé to was there with Chaeyoung. However what he wanted to talk about was a turning point that even Rosè was left with choice but to spill the beans.

"Rosè-shi! Stop the act please" Suga grimaced "Mino told me everything"

Rosè hesitated too much but figured it's pointless to keep hiding this secret. She has already told Chaeyoung but she did not tell her that JHope is involved in it.

"We and Hoseok met in 2012 when I first came to Korea. We fell in love and started dating" Rosè started telling her story "We had to keep our relationship a secret since he debuted a year later"

"You kept dating even after debut?" Suga asked.

"Yes" Rosè smiled bitterly "We couldn't break up. He was there for me all the time. It was until 2015 when the worst day of my life came"

"What happened?" Chaeyoung asked "Did you break up?"

"No" Rosè started crying "My ex broke into my house and...." she burst into tears.

"And?" Suga looked at her worriedly "He me" Rosè cried even more "when Hoseok knew, he couldn't control his rage so he went to my ex's house and beat him to death"

"T-to death" Suga stuttered and Chaeyoung covered with her hands by dint of shock.

"Yes, Hoseok pushed him and he fell on the edge of a table and passed away immediately"

"What happened after that?" Suga asked.

"Hoseok went to the family of the deceased and told them everything. They were ready to settle because they were well-known and they didn't want their son to be known as the " Rosè paused for a while "but after a couple of weeks I found out that I was pregnant and that's when things became difficult"

"Oh my god!" Chaeyoung was struck dumb when she heard that "and what about the pregnancy?" 

Please log in to read the full chapter