New Journey

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

The five remaining TWICE members gathered for their last rehearsal before the upcoming music award. But as they were warming up, one of the staff members blurted out revealing some surprising news.

"Bighit is launching a sub-agency and it will be led by Chaeyoung" the man said.

"Are you serious?" Nayeon asked.

"Yes, it's everywhere, Look!"

"Hello this is Bighit Music" Nayeon started reading "After a fruitful discussion with singer Son Chaeyoung, we have decided to launch a new subsidiary, QWIN Entertainment, managed by the artist herself. We have given Son Chaeyoung complete trust and faith to lead the company and serve an utmost quality of music. Please look forward to our new company as we expect your love and support for our new family member"

Nayeon finished reading and all of  them took a while to absorb the news.

"Woah! Chaeyoung is playing no games. She was serious about walking her own path" Sana Said.

"I wonder what Jeongyeon, Mina and Momo will do?" Tzuyu wondered.

it's been a couple of days since the girls ended their contract with JYP but they haven't decided anything for themselves yet. Mina and Momo wanted to go back to Japan and enjoy some quality time with their families and Jeongyeon wanted to focus on herself and health before starting anything.
The past 10 years, despite their greatness and successfulness, were very tough that the girls wanted a break to focus on their well-bein

Please log in to read the full chapter