Discovered

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

JHope told Suga to no longer trust him then left to his room and locked himself in. He didn't leave it for two days. He even skipped schedule which made everyone worry about him. He refused to even open the door to anyone. He was forcefully betraying his dear friend and was helpless about it. Suga on the other hand was extremely worried that JHope might've involved himself in something with Mino so he decided to talk to him by any means. He eagerly approached JHope's room and sternly knocked.

"Hob-ah open up" Suga called.

He knew that JHope wouldn't open but he still wanted to give it a try and talk to him. he was going to knock even louder but to his surprise, the door clacked open which put a smile of relief  on Suga's face. He walked in to find JHope laying on his bed like a dead body.

"You can't do this to yourself" Suga said as he sat next him "no matter what you're hiding it's not worth all of this"

"One day when you know what I did, you'll take those words back"

"Look, I won't force you to say anything, but I want you to know that I trust you"

"I told you not to" JHope looked away.

"I do. Even if you made a mistake, I'm sure it's not your fault"

"It is my fault Hyung" Hoseok said with puffy eyes.

"Okay, I won't trust you but can you trust me?" Suga said "let me handle this. I know that that scumbag called Mino is putting pressure on you just to get to me. So let me take care of it and stay out of this mess"

"You may think you've got this but you don't know the half of it" JHope said "there's a lot going on and he knows enough to manipulate me like a puppet"

"I can relate" Suga smiled "wasn't I a victim of his?"

"Was?! You're still his victim"

"O-oh yeah!" Suga stuttered remembering that he shouldn't let anyone know that his father is alive and that Mino can no longer threaten him "anyway, let me handle it and stay out of this mess"

"Hyung! Don't underestimate him. He's scarier than you think"

With a reassuring smile, Suga left the room aiming to end the irony Mino is causing. He grabbed his car keys and drove to Mino's place. Without hesitating, he press

Please log in to read the full chapter