Deception

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was confused of why did JHope suddenly decide to fight against his friend and teammate. She couldn't bite whatever he was saying or maybe she could bite if he had good reasons.

"I still feel sorry for what happened to you that day" JHope said "nothing could explain his behaviour so that's why I'm not taking his side anymore" he stood up to leave.

"Hoseok-shi !" Chaeyoung tried to stop him "there's something that's making you say this but you can't spill it out. I understand but I'm sorry I can't believe you unless you give me a good reason"

Dejected, JHope returned to the dorm feeling awful for betraying his friend. Not only that but he was also scolded by Chaeyoung. Once at home, he was welcomed by Suga who seemed to have been waiting for him.

"Where were you this late?" Suga asked looking tense.

"I went out for a walk" JHope walked past him "what's wrong? You're not used to waiting for me"

"I had to wait for you because I need answers" Suga said making JHope feel tensed.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Did you meet Mino?" Suga asked abruptly.

"W-what? W-who's Mino ?" JHope stuttered.

"Beat it Hob-ah" Suga snapped and walked closer to him "I know you're meeting him somehow"

"Hyung, you're talking nonesense" JHope tried to avoid him.

"I'm not taking nonesense. You left your phone here and that bastard kept calling you"

"Just leave it Hyung!" JHope surrendered and went to

Please log in to read the full chapter