When He Kiss Me...

Fake Marriage At 16 With L.Joe?

 

 

[Sun Ji a.k.a Author’s pov]

I walked to the class with my bag.I’m holding my bag.I decided to waited Na Young at the school garden.I took out my iPhone and started to called her.When i heard footprints.I’m became scared.My head slowly moved to turned around,when i saw a boy.He stared at me with his eyes deeply.

“Why are you coming here?” I said but not looking at him.But he ignored me without take any glanced.He grabbed my wrist tightly make me feel pain.He take me to the garden,out from school.

“Are you crazy?” I tried to let go my wrist but suddenly he kissed my cheek.*OMO!!!!* I shouted on my mind.I rolled my eyes and just stared at him.

“I like you.” He said.I rolled my eyes,“What?!” 

“I like you,Lee Sun Ji!Since last year.You give me so much pain!” He shouted.Then,i thought i should make him smile.

“Oh wait!Is that Btob’s song?” He chuckled and nodded,“Yeah.”,“Minhyuk is so handsome and cute!” 

I punched his tummy softly.“No,you’re not cute like him.” 

“Forget about it.Now,will you accept me?”,“What?

He sighed and looked at me,deeply on my eyes.“I like you so crazy in the hell!” 

“So whats the problem?”,“Stupid you.” He sighed.I crossed my arms and turned away,“Okay,i’m stupid.” I started to walked slowly and seated on the bench.He sighed and approached me,“Babe,are you okay?” He rested his hand on my shoulder.

“Who’s your babe?” She glanced to Myungsoo and then turned away.He grabbed my chin and kissed me deeply.My heart skipped fast. *Omo,did he kiss me?* I asked my mind.I let he kiss me.Then,he broked the kiss.“Can you be girlfriend?” 

“Did you ask me?” I glared at him.He pinched my cheeks,“Nope.I’m practiced to propose my girlfriend.

“Okay then,so that kiss only a scene.Okay?” I stood up and walked away without take any glanced at him.There are some jealous in my heart.Without noticed it,Myungsoo chuckled and just stared my walked away like that.

I heading to my home and talked to myself,“Whos that ing lucky girl with him?Aish!”,“That should be me!Oh wait,what am i saying?

When i tried to opened the door,i feel like someone hugged me from back tightly.I can feel a chin on my shoulder.Then,he started whispered at my ear,“Don’t move.

“W-w-who are you?” I said without saw him.

“Your boyfriend.” With that words,make my heart skipped fast.I was so shocked.Then,he released the hug.I saw Myungsoo,“Okay,stop this.I know your girlfriend will accept you so stop this.” I quickly entered my house and locked it.

“Oh wait,my bag!Damn you,Mr.Dumb Ahjusshi!My bag are at school!” I whispered to the air,with scared looks.

[End of pov]


While at Infinite’s dorm..

“Hyung!What should i do now?Aish.” He slapped his own face because he accidentally said to Sun Ji that he just practice it.

“Stupid you,Kim Myungsoo.You shouldn’t said that.” Woohyun replied.

“What should i do now?”,“I don’t know.” Sungyeol continue with rude.

“Okay,fine!” Myungsoo shouted and grabbed his jacket.He drived his car and heading to your house.He was so pissed off with his hyung(s).


Can you guys suggest some idea?

Really,i don't have idea on my mind.

Please please please give me some idea! D;