The Gangsters

Fake Marriage At 16 With L.Joe?

 

 

“Go get her now!” The leader of the gang shouted and all just nodded and started to chased you.

You notice it and started to run,*Is that gangster?Oh no!* You just keep run,run and run.

You devil run run run run run xDD lol

“Ah!!~” Suddenly your lips are speaking,its make the gangster more fast to run.You run,with your mini skirt,your handbag.

After a few minutes running,you give up and stopped.The gangster smirked.

“Well,our Na Young is give up now.Pay the debt now!” The leader or most known as Yongguk.Bang Yongguk,he screamed make you more scared.

“Can you let me go?I will pay you for sure!I have important things to do.” You tried to escaped but he is too strong to let you go.He grasped your wrist more strong,“Ahh!~” You shouted in pain.

“It’s pain you know?Let me go now!” Other guy,grabbed your hand and holded it tightly.He known as Jongup,the strongest member.And other guy,Daehyun holded your left hand and all of them pushed you to the car and heading to their place.

“Err,can you let me go?For sure i will pay you,please..” You begged him but he just keep bothering you.

“Not that easy girl.” Youngjae continue.

*Aish,stubborn!* 

“But i--” Before you could talk,someone cut it.

 

“Yah!Let her go!” He shouted.All of you turned and you saw him again? Who the one you hit his head.

 

“Who are you,bastard?!” Yongguk rolled his eyes.

“No need to know me!” He replied.

 

“Let her go or i’ll the police!” Other guy show the phone.

“I’ll search for you once more,girl!” He pointed at you and escaped from there.You caught breath,in and out.You bowed,“Thankyou!” 

“So we meet again?!” He chuckled.

“I’m Lee Byunghun,everyone call me L.Joe.” He shook your hand.

“Kim Na Young.” You smiled.

“Thank you for helping me!Anyway,i need to go.See you again!” You run away and heading to Myungsoo’s house.


“What do you want,huh?” You dependent on the couch.

“About your best friend,Sun Ji.” He whispered.

“Sun Ji?Why why?” You asked worried.

“I like her.” 

“You?Ah,i like her too as my best friend!” You thought other.

“No,i didn’t mean that!I mean,i love her!” He explained.You rolled your eyes and started to ,“Oww,you love her?So you want me to ask her if she love you?” He nodded and you laughed at him.

“Omo omo!You love her so much,right?Okay,i’ll ask her.” You grabbed your bag,“I’ll go home now.” 

“I’ll send you go home!” You nodded,you scared what happened early.

 

 

You go home with safe.*Aish,my parents should pay the debt not me!* You sighed.

“I’m tired,i should sleep for school tomorrow.” You close your eyes and sleep well.

 

Next morning,you woke up from sleep and as usual,grabbed your towel and heading to bathroom.

After a few minutes,you come out from the bathroom with your school uniform.You poured the milk to the glass and drink it.You locked the door and walk to the school.Suddenly you saw a guy,with motorcycle.

 

“Need a ride?” It was L.Joe!

“Sure!” You chuckled and hugged him. *Omo!I can feel his abs!* You thought.

 

Then both of you arrived at the school.All girls glared at you and gossip about you.But you just ignored them.L.Joe saw all girls and started to kiss your forehead,it make all girls more hate you.You shocked and rolled your eyes,“Yah,what are you doing?How dare you kiss me!Tsk tsk.” You whispered and run toward the class.He just laughed and park his motorcycle.

All girls started to defame you.Sun Ji run toward you and hugged you,“Whats wrong?All girls started to gossip about you and L.Joe are kiss--” You covered .

“Yah,i’m not!He kiss me first!Shut up or i’ll rip your mouth!” You give her death glared and she just keep silent and nodded.

I see.

You just chuckled at her.You turned and suddenly you saw Myungsoo,who glared at you because you scolded Sun Ji.

“Yah,Mr.Dumb Ahjusshi!Why you glare at my best friend?You want to die,huh?” Sun Ji jumped to Myungsoo’s back.Err,same like piggyback?Myungsoo just let her and holded her hand.Sun Ji shocked and run from Myungsoo.She hugged you,“Mr.Dumb Ahjusshi!How dare you touch me?

“You touch me first,you ride my back!” He replied.Sun Ji just keep silent and look at out windows.

*Why i’m being like this?Aish~* She thought and wiped the windows,rest her head on table.Myungsoo just stared at her with his y and charming eyes.You just stared both of them,right and left.

“Aigoo,Myungsoo and Sun Ji are so suitable!” You shouted and all students in the class stared at you.You covered your mouth.Sun Ji and Myungsoo looked each other.Sun Ji go out from the class and heading to school garden.Myungsoo quickly follow her and you just ignored them.

 


 

Sun Ji just stay seated on the bench at school garden.She crossed her arms.

*That Mr.Dumb Ahjusshi suit with me?Hoho,never!* She thought.

“S--” Before Myungsoo could talk,Sun Ji shouted as she can,“I hate you Mr.Dumb Ahjusshi!

Myungsoo gasped.“W-w-what?” Sun Ji quickly turned and saw him.She covered .

*Be patient Myungsoo.If you want to seduce her,just let her what she want to say.* Myungsoo thought as he stared at Sun Ji pass by in front of him.She glanced and heading to the class.

 

You saw Sun Ji entered the class.“What’s going on?” But she is not reply you.And then,Myungsoo entered the class,with sad expressions.

 

Recess time,you asked Sun Ji to recess with you but she just keep silent.“I’ll go first.” She just nodded.Same as Myungsoo,he didn’t go recess.He just stay at the class with Sun Ji.Just both of them in the class.Sun Ji rest her head on the table and thought,*I think he don’t like me.*

Suddenly,her tummy are shaking.She touch her tummy.Myungsoo shocked and quickly run toward her.

“Are you okay?

“Yes,i’m okay.Don’t worry about me.” 

“I think,you’re hungry.” Sun Ji nodded quickly.Myungsoo chuckled and help her to get up.Both of them heading to cafeteria.You,who eating the sandwich suddenly choke out.

“Omo omo!They are so cute!” You pointed at Sun Ji and Myungsoo,who were hugging each other.

Sun Ji release her hands from Myungsoo’s neck and covered her face.

“Sorry.” All students glared at them.

“You shouldnt help me.Anyway thankyou.” Sun Ji go to the seller and buy the drink and ramyun.She eat quickly and run to the class.

 

You heading to the washroom,suddenly bump someone.

“Ahh!~

“Oh you!We meet again!” L.Joe started.You nodded,and bowed.

“I’m sorry but i need to go!” He just nodded.

 

Mr.Dumb Ahjusshi!” Sun Ji shouted while she run toward Myungsoo.He turned and shrugged.

“Let’s be best friend,okay?So,send me go home!” She crossed her arms and he chuckled.

“Sure.

 

While you walking to go home,suddenly the gangsters appeared from nowhere else.

“Omo!You guys again!” You shocked and panic. *I hope that L.Joe is here!* Without wasting time,Jongup covered your mouth with handkerchief sprayed sleeping pills.You suddenly fainted and he pushed you to the car and heading to their secret place.Jongup and Himchan carried you to the bed and grabbed your handbag.He checked your bag if have some money.

“Haha,50,000 won!So,you still have to pay the debt.” Yongguk laughed.


OMG,18 Subscribers? Yesterday just 9 subscribers! OMO,i'm so appreciate it!

Keep commenting and supporting this fanfic! :D