Arranged Married

Fake Marriage At 16 With L.Joe?

 

“Hyung,i think you should act cool infront of her and you seduce her,i guess.” The maknae said while playing with his iPad.
 
“What?Act cool infront her?” *Hmm,great idea!* He quickly looked in the mirror and tried to act cool+hot.
 
“What should i wear tomorrow,hurm?” Myungsoo said as he looking for his clothes for tomorrow.
 
“Mr.Dumb Ahjusshi!Wear this for school tomorrow!” Sungyeol or known as Choding Yeollie and all members laughed.
 
“Why are you calling me Mr.Dumb Ahjusshi?Only and the one Lee Sun Ji just can call me like that.” Myungsoo glanced.
 
Sunggyu chuckled,“Just that,Mrs.Dumb Ahjumma can call you like that?” Myungsoo just ignored him and close his eyes to thinking about his princess,Lee Sun Ji XD
 

 
Next morning,you woke up and you notice that you’re not at your house.
 
“Where i am?Oh no,i’m got kidnapped!Ah!~Help me!~~” You shouted as you can and suddenly Zelo,the maknae come to the room and told you to keep quite.
 
“Noona,please keep quite.My hyungs will hear.Here,your food.Please enjoy it,i make it by myself.Have a taste!I have to go,bye bye!” He quickly ran away from the room.
 
“He is so nice.” You said and quickly finished your food.
 
After you’re done,you tried to open the door but the door is locked.
 
“Aish.I have to go to the school.” You sighed.Then,all the gangsters enter the room.You knee and begged him,“Can you let me go?I have to go to my school!Please~”
 
“No hyung!Don’t let her go!Furthermore,it’s already late.” Youngjae said.
 
*Dididi,so stubborn but so clever!* You thought.
 
“I can’t!Today is my 3rd day at my new school.” 
 
The leader Yongguk started to nodded,“Hmm,you can go now but remember!If we met again,i will seek for the debt and for sure,i will kill you!” You just nodded and bowed.You quickly ran away.
 
 
*Omo!It’s 7:45 AM? I’m late,aish!* You quickly took a bath and put on your school uniform.You run to the school
Finally,you arrived at the school.
 
“Omo,is it Mr.Lee? Aish,i’m dead!” You started to knocked the door hesitate.
 
“A-a-annyeong.I’m so sorry,Mr.Lee.I didn’t mean to come late.” You just bowed.
 
“You,Kim Na Young!Detention after the class!” He clapped the table,so hard.You just nodded in scared.
 
You walked to your seat and sighed,“It’s your fault,Bang Yongguk!” 
 
After 50 minutes,the lesson end.Sun Ji grabbed your hand to recess with her.
 
“Yah,where are you going?Yesterday,me and Myungsoo go to your house but you’re not at home.” She murmured and you laughed.
 
“You...Myungsoo....together?” You .She glanced to Myungsoo,who act cool+hot in front her.
 
“Aish,now..Let’s go to the cafeteria!” She grabbed your hand.While you and Sun Ji are walking,suddenly you bumb someone.
 
“Ah!!!~” Both of you are yelled in pain.
 
“Yah,are you blind or what?” You shouted but you stopped when you saw him.
 
“You!Yah,we’re meet again!” Both of you chuckled.

“What?M-m-married?” L.Joe shouted.
 
“Yes,with Naeun.” His mother replied L.Joe sighed,“No,I don’t want!I already have a girlfriend and she will be my future wife!” He shouted and went upstair.He close his room door hardly.
 
“I’ll never ever and ever married with that !” He grabbed his jacket and heading to the garden.
 
He walked toward the bench and suddenly his wallet dropped from his pocket.
 
[YOUR POV]
“Eh,who own this?” I said while i holded a wallet.
 
“Maybe,its belonging to that guy!” I run to a blonde hair guy.
 
“Err,sir.Is this yours?”  He turned and nodded.
 
“Yes,thank you.Eh?You!We meet again!” He shouted.
 
[NO ONE POV]
 
“Honey,it was L.Joe.But with a girl?Omo,honey!” L.Joe’s mom said but she so shocked when she saw L.Joe with a girl.L.Joe’s parents approached both of them.His dad pushed his shoulders.
 
“Who is this girl?” His dad asked,glared at a girl.
 
He clear his throat. “She is Kim Na Young,my girlfriend.” You started to coughed but you just keep silent.“And..” He continue.
 

“We’re married!” He said.

You rolled your eyes,“What?” You shouted.

“We’re gonna married!

“We gonna make announcement this Saturday.” He continue again.

He make a lied without asking you.His parents shocked.

“But,how about Naeun,honey?” 

“I-don’t-want-to-marry-her but i just want my girlfriend,Na Young!” His words,make your heart skipped fast make you blushed a little.His dad nodded and walked away.

You gasped,“Are you crazy?” You grabbed his arm.

 

“Let me explain it to you..” 


Ah,i know that  i'm late update.The school is .-. Sorry if this chapter is boring.

Keep supporting,i love all my readers including silent readers<3 :D