Aww >//

Fake Marriage At 16 With L.Joe?

“Sorry,my parents gonna arrange the married with other girl that i don’t like.” He sighed.

“So,wanna have a date?” He offered his hand but you pushed his hand.

“Just fake,okay?” You chuckled and nodded,“I’ll do this,this is a part of the contract.” 

“Since when i make a contract with you?” He laughed,make you speechless.“Err,okay okay.” He offered his hand again and you holded his hand.He grabbed you and seated on the swing.

*Err,what should i do?Hurm.* He thought while you eat your lollipop.He leaned closer to you.

“I want that lollipop too.” He asked, his lips.

“Here.” You moved the lollipop to his lips,then he the lollipop ily.Make you melted.

“Oh wait,is this called lollipop kiss?” He chuckled.You coughed.“Better you shut up!

 

After 10 minutes,you decided to go home.You were playing his iPad.He stared at you while he his lips.His eyes pointed to your lips.(P/S : He is kinda ert xD)

You noticed it and glanced to the windows.

*Lalala,i will ignore it.Lalala.* You singing on your mind.He suddenly stopped his car across the street.He smirked,ily.

“What do you want huh?” You tried to ignore him but because of his y face,make you melted.He move his face to yours.Your face and his face just far 2cm.His nose and yours were touched.You blushed a little.Your cheeks turn red like a rose.

“Close your eyes.” He sang.

“For what?

“Just,close-your-eyes now.” You nodded silently and closed your eyes tightly.You gripped your both of your hand.

You can feel his lips on your lips.He kissed your lips deeply.His tongue started to play with yours.You moaned and you enjoy the kiss but you stopped him.

“Sorry.” You bowed your head and glanced out the windows.

*Wow,she is so y.* He thought,still his lips while staring at you.

“What!?” You asked him,without looking at him.

“You stole my first kiss,you know!?” You shouted while your cheeks are red like rose.

He chuckled and continue,“Aww,thats pretty good!”,What?!Yah!You want to die? He just ignore you and drived his car again.You just can’t stop thinking about it.You shy to talk.

 

“Hurry up!I need to go home quickly. After a few minutes,both of you arrived at your house.

“Thanks for everything L.Joe!Bye!” You closed the door and ran.You get in to the house and locked the door.

“I need her lips..Again.” He sighed.

 

You quickly went upstairs and take a bath.You weard your pajamas and lying on the bed.“Is it real?My lips is touching,his..?”,“Omo!So embrassed,aish.” Then,you sleep with peaceful. xD

 

Next morning.You woke up from sleep and get ready to the school.You walked and passed by

L.Joe’s house.You lowed your head and passed by.Then,you heard footprints came near to you.

“Well,our Kim Na Young is here!” That was the gangsters!Without wasting time,you quickly ran away.You ran fast as you can.You can’t stop now,if they arrest you..You’ll die.You ran and reached at the school.You sighed,“This all are my parents fault!” 


You guys can see this right? Kyaa!

 

He is so romantic+sweet right?I'm lucky ;D Kristine is my rp acc.I love him so so so much!

I know you guys envy! lol xD

Subscribe and comment are really appreciated! :D

Sorry for the short chapter D;

Because i want you guys more curios >:D