My Parents Are Gone!

Fake Marriage At 16 With L.Joe?

The morning arrived,you woke up from the sleep.You grabbed your towel and heading to bathroom.After a few minutes,you go out from the bathroom and put on your school uniform.You went downstairs and shouted your parents name but no answer.You heading to kitchen and you saw a paper of note.

 

 

Sweetie,

sorry for leaving you without telling you.

The gangsters are searching for us actually.

They will seek for debt.

We hope you can pay the debt for us.

I love you,sweetie!

-Your beloved omma forever

 

“What?Are they kidding me?How can i pay the debt?I don’t have money.Just for school expenses.Damn it!” You kicked the tin and suddenly it hit a guy.

“Auch!” He fall to the ground.You quickly run to him.Oh,he is wearing school uniform same like you.

“I’m so sorry!” You said as you rubbed his left leg.

“But,i’m late to go to my new school!” You shouted while you look at your wristwatch.

“Let’s go with me then!I thought we are in same school.” He offering and you nodded because you were late right now.

 

After a few minutes,both of arrived at the school.You bowed and quickly run to the school office.

“Err,i want to ask her name actually.” He sighed and walk to his class.

 

“Hello!Actually,i’m new here.” You bowed to the teacher.

“Are you Kim Na Young?Cousin of Kim Myungsoo?” The teacher asked and you nodded politely.

“Follow me.” The teacher said and you just nodded and follow her.She knocked the class door.

All students suddenly became silent and just glared at you while you walking to the class.

“We have a new student.Intro please.

“Hello.My name is Kim Na Young.Cousin of Myungsoo.Nice to meet you all!” You bowed and Myungsoo just smiled when he heard his name.

“You can sit beside--” Before she could said,Sun Ji cut her and waved her hand.

“Here!

“That what i want to say.” She sighed and you walked to Sun Ji.You seated beside her and place your bag on the chair.

“Hello,there!I’m SunJi.Lee Sun Ji!” She stretched out her hand.You just nodded.

She read the book,like a bookworm.You just keep silent while the teacher teach the lessons.

After the lessons end,the recess time started.You just keep silent and put all your things on your bag.

“Let recess together!” Sun Ji offering and you just nodded,scared to talk.

While you and her were walking,you heard many students,no so many students screaming like a crazy person.

“Just ignore them,crazy person.” She said.

 

“Sun Ji-ah!” You heard the screaming,so both of you turned and saw 7 girls walking toward them.

*Are they queenkas?Aish.* You thought.

“Oh hey!You have a new friend?” Na Eun,the most stupid of the group asked.

Sun Ji nodded,“Yeah,Kim Na Young.Cousin of Mr.Dumb Ahjusshi.” All of them chuckled,including you.

 

All of you heading to cafeteria.

 

“Well Myungsoo.Your princess is here!” Sungyeol,the tallest member said.Myungsoo then quickly turned and saw Sun Ji with you and A Pink.Sunggyu give go-confess-to-her’ face.

“But i guess Sun Ji don’t like me.She always call me Mr.Dumb Ahjusshi.” He sighed.

*Maybe i can tell my cousin about this!* He thought.


Myungsoo called you.

“Hello?” 

“Oh Na Young-ah!Do you mind to come to my house?It important!” 

“Okay.” You hang up the phone.

 

You dress yourself and locked the door.You walked to his house.

 

“So,is that daughter of Kim Min Soo and Jung Na Mi?” The leader of gangster asked.

“Yes,that her.” Other answered.

“We should arrest her.” He smirked.Others just nodded.


Err,thank you for 10 subscribers!

@Pumpkin181191 : Thankyou!^^ Here,the first updated!

@crazy4sejinQ : Here the updated!

Thank you!I really appreciate the comments both of you! :D

Keep comenting!^^