Uncle’s back ?!

Uncle came to help Jeonghanie🤍🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Jeonghan was feeling a little better since last night, he bathed and after drying and wearing his pajama, he sat watching his grandma cooking, holding his teddy bear, was like an innocent child, his body sure grown up but he doesn't seem to grow mentally that much.

The woman served lunch which was a few side dishes and hot chicken soup, he was eating happily and the woman smiled, and felt so happy that he was fine today.

She checked her old phone for any messages from her only big son.

But nothing.

Held back her tears.

He was gone to make money due to their poor condition but he went through a lot and after a few years she lost connection with him but she knew he was alive cause he promised her that he'll come back a billionaire.

The woman looked at Jeonghan leaning his head on the table as he was panting and suffering from asthma attacks, went to the inhaling device, gave it to him and he inhaled, got better, and smiled weakly to the woman.

" G-grandma j-Jeonghan wanna go o-out."

He said while trembling, his teddy bear fell from his hand before he suddenly faints in front of the woman who helped him to the sofa and checked his fever.

It came back again and due to how much he got a fever, the boy start to have difficulty in breathing, she kept calling her son non-stop while crying mess as she look at the poor pale boy.


🦋🦋🦋

She made him take painkillers and his fever went down again before he woke slowly, sat up weakly, and smiled innocently at the woman.

" G-grandma..j-Jeonghan fine n-now."

He didn't want to make the woman worry anym

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter