Bright lovely day🦋🩵

Uncle came to help Jeonghanie🤍🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been one week since the man returned back and saved his only family from their suffering, and now everything has changed, his mother has never been so happy before as she was cooking lunch happily while Jeonghan sitting innocently by the table.

He was now healthier than before after he was between life and death, Seungcheol crossed over and his heart softened looking at the sight, the boy was eating a cucumber that was cut by his grandmother as he waited for lunch.

" Good afternoon mother, Jeong Han."

He pulled the chair and sat over.

" Aww good afternoon son, I was just about to wake you up for lunch, Do you have work today?!"

She asked as she turned over and put the bowl of soup.

Jeonghan held the spoon eventually and took a sip.

Seungcheol chuckled at him and ruffled his hair.

" No, I Don't have anything today hopefully."

The grandma smiled feeling glad to hear that.

She put the rice, and Seungcheol stood up to help her serve on the lovely dining table.

" Mom why didn't you tell me to call the maids, they are here to serve."

He looked for the maid, she was cleaning Jeonghan's room.

" It's fine dear, I love doing this."

Seungcheol Sat over with her and looked at the homemade food that he missed for so many years, started to eat and Jeonghan ate happily, could just tear up with happiness cause it was so delicious.

" U-uncle, Jeonghan going to s-school today?!" The pure lad asked not knowing the time or anything there as he thought that man would enroll him in school but he was planning to homeschool him.

His grandma looked there as she placed a hand on his head.

" We will sweetie, but first you need to do the surgery."

She reminded although the poor boy didn't know that he would do it for real, he kept eating and Seungcheol felt bad for him.
He was still weak although his grandma cooked healthful meals for him to gain strength, and he still needed time to recover.

 

" Did he take a bath Mother?!"

Seungcheol asked while eating there.

" No not yet, why dear?!"

Seungcheol had a wide grin there.

" I'm thinking about going to the resort tonight, there's a hot spring up the mountain."

Seungcheol's mother looked at Jeonghan finishing the soup cutely.

" Aww that's great dear, we would love to go."


🦋💗🦋

Seungcheol was driving now, his mom looked so happy and Jeonghan was in the backseat looking out the window with sparkling shiny eyes.

The road was green, the sky cloudy and the weather so cold.

" J-Jeonghan wanna swim~."

He's saying innocently, having never gone to such a place before, he was holding his backpack he had his iPad and a pair of change.

" You will sweetie." The woman said looking back at the poor lad, felt so sad that he hadn't experienced any of these activities like any other people.

He was forbidden from many things.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter