My son’s a millionaire ?! 🦋🩵

Uncle came to help Jeonghanie🤍🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boy was transformed into  Intensive care because he was on the verge of death, had so many issues at once, and that made the grandma have a mental breakdown as she cry.

Seungcheol his uncle was very upset and disappointed in himself because he couldn't come any sooner to save the poor lad.

He had a brain tumor, an infected lung due to the intense fever he kept having without treatment, a weak body, and his legs doesn't work well.

Seungcheol covered his face, he fought through the tears to make money and his project succeeded hopefully after he become a millionaire, he went back to see his nephew's condition very bad, his mother was tired, and he wasn't able to send money due to the area he was in, It was literally cut off from the net and everything.

It was a dangerous project that he won't tell anyone what he went through to earn such a thing and become a businessman.

 

🦋🩵🦋

The doctor was checking on the unconscious lad, his grandma sitting close holding his weak hand.

" Mother, I'm going to buy dinner," Seungcheol said gently as she nodded but looks like she doesn't have an appetite but she needs to eat.

He went out to buy while his heart broke.

Hope that Jeonghan will wake up and become healthy again.

When he saw him lying down unable to even sit up on his own, he felt so bad, he was very late, wasn't he?!

He sniffled, and went through hell to make money but what is the benefit if his own family is hurt? 

 

.......

After ten days of coma, the lad opened his eyes weakly and could hear everything.

" G-grandma, un-uncle Jeonghan fine."

He said weakly, his grandma was busy covering her son's chest with the blanket as he was sleeping on the sofa, heard Jeonghan's voice, and turned to look.

" Oh my god,~Hannie." She broke into tears seeing him awake.

Called the doctor and he came over.

" Hopefully he's improving slowly and doesn't show any sign of dangerous." He smiled softly and the woman shedding tears.

" Thank you doctor~when can he leave ?!"

She said happily and the pure lad smiled innocently.

" He can leave tomorrow once we make sure he's alright and about the tumor, I'm afraid to say that he needs surgery or he'll keep having fever and other symptoms."

Seungcheol snapped suddenly from his sleepiness although it's been a few days and he didn't sleep well.

Stood up and looked at the pure lad smiling weakly at him.

Reached over an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter