The boy’s condition (preview)

Uncle came to help Jeonghanie🤍🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were very poor and barely can pay for the apartment rent due to the grandma's money she got from the government as a widow, there was no other salary she earns besides this, meanwhile, the lad needs treatment so much but they were short of money.

The woman looked at him lying since yesterday in the same spot, panting and looking so pale due to intense fever attacks that haunt him due to his brain damage.

She sat him up and he smiled weakly.

" G-grandma j-Jeonghan wants to go sh-school." 
The woman bit her lips, her heartbreaking and tearing, hearing him saying that although she stopped him from going due to his weakness.

But he still thinks that he will go someday.

" You can go someday sweetie so try to get up, I will make you porridge so you can take the medicine."

The lad nodded innocently as he tried doing that and limped to the sofa, hair messy and clothes old, was very poor that he only has a few clothes.

The old woman feels so helpless that she can't afford simple things.

The medicine is already finished but she says that to make him feel better and try to fight his illness, he has been lying unable to do anything because of the fever.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter