Chapter 2: Infatuation

Every Kind of Way
Please log in to read the full chapter

JISOO's POV

 

I have this feeling, that someone is looking at me,so decided to finish my conversation to my staff and tried to look around if there is watching me, but when I turn my head to right, there she was.. I saw the little Myoui staring at me..so I decided to say hi to her,it's been a year since she took the indefinite leave and I heard this is her first day at the hospital. 

 

I should greet and welcome her right? 

 

As I am walking towards them, she looks so adorable & why do I sense that Dr.Manoban was teasing her.

 

"Hi there Dr.Myoui, it was great seeing you." I hesitantly hugged her at first but I took my courage and I did! It was all worth it cause her cheeks are quite tainted in pink! Is she blushing? 

 

"Ahh—hi there too Dr.Kim" she's stuttering too, how cute. " It w-was nice to see you too!" She added

 

"How are you feeling anyways? Do you feel any pain?" I concernedly ask.

 

She try to speak and open but then close it again and then I heard her say "Yeah! I am feeling awesome no pain at all" 

 

"Hmmm... thats good to know don't tire yourself on the first day, I will talk to the resident doctor to take easy on you."

 

"No! Ahhh what I mean to say is let us not bother the residents  I can manage myself and Lisa is here so yeah I will be fine! Thank you though!" She bowed her head as she thanked me.

 

"Alright then! I'm really glad that you are back!I'm so tired of seeing Dr.Manoban most of the times." I giggled at them.

 

"Hey! That's not fair, your too sweet with Dr.Myoui while to me your being so harsh,I'm hurt" Lisa says with her pout.

 

"Don't pout like that, you look like a sickening duck Dr. Manoban!" Myoui and I laughed so hard and that makes the tall doctor to pout even more.

 

"Hmmmm.. I should be going, Dr.Myoui lets have some lunch together." Dr.Kim says and left the two.

 

"Ahhh....yeah see you later Dr.Kim."

 

 

 

 

 

MINA's POV

 

"Hmmm..how does it feel you got to see your Doctor crush eehh and you got a date too.." Lisa uttered, she won't stop teasing me, well it's true I really have a big fat crush on my Senior Doctor.

 

Her name is Dr. Jisoo Kim she's been in the hospital for so long she's my dad's prodigy, A great surgeon and she's really cool. I met her when during our pre-med in University of Texas. I am a freshman and she's already in her junior year.It was like we are meant to meet!

 

 

*****Flashback******

 

Oh shoot! I only have 10minutes to catch up with my biology class and if I  run fast I would be able to attend it on time.

 

I was running hard and almost hit someone but I never gave a damn to look at her cause I was in a hurry but when I reached the door of our room,  I heard that the professor was already starting his lessons! "God damn it! I was late" I uttered to myself "How am I supposed to enter?" 

My introvert self has been winning over me cause if I entered the room the professor would scold me and the entire classmates of mine will look at me and I know I couldn't handle that" I mumbled to myself! 

 

And suddenly the door opens with full force that all my class

Please log in to read the full chapter