Chapter 1: Affectionate Love

Every Kind of Way
Please log in to read the full chapter

MINA's POV

I was in the middle of the beautiful scenery, where light orange and pink hues shines upon me and there this beautiful pink haired girl who smiles so brightly and her brown hazel eyes sparkling under the striking rays of sunset but then I saw the sadness and longing ....... 

Rrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnngggggg.....my alarm started to blast. I woke up and there are tears on my eyes, why do I always dreamt about her.. Who is she? Why are you sad?

 

I heard my mom knocking on my door and she twisted the doorknob and peeks and asked

"Mina how's your sleep sweetie? Are you feeling okay?" I smiled  at her and try to swept away the remnants of my tears, and answered her enthusiastically "All good mom, feeling better than ever." 

"Prepare yourself and go downstairs and will have a breakfast" she kissed me and left the room.

 

AT BREAKFAST

 

"Hi sweetheart!" My dad greets me as soon as he saw me and went to him to give him a side hug "Morning Dad!" 

 

Mom prepares us with simple breakfast when Dad asked me, "This is gonna be your first day at the hospital are you sure you are ready?" 

"Hmmmm.. I am always born ready dad!" I chuckled and give my mom a reassuring smile.

 

It's been a while since I left my work at the hospital as one of the junior surgeon.My family owns the Hospital here in Osaka and my dad was the CEO and head of the surgeons.

 

 

MM's GENERAL HOSPITAL

 

"Dr. Myoui, welcome back!" Says momo enthusiastically she's one of the nurse here and hate to admit she's my best friend. "You seem to be looking good Myoui" with here teasing grin. 

"I'm always looking good Hirai,don't buttered me up so much,cause I won't treat you anyways." I said. 

"Why so cruel my dear Minari" the peach pouted. 

"Lets hang out later what do you think?" Sh

Please log in to read the full chapter