Chapter 4: Enduring Love

Every Kind of Way
Please log in to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSONs POV

 

Jisoo was attending one of the finest concert in Japan, when suddenly the artist collapse and lay flat on the ground. Her instinct as a doctor kicks in as she moves forward to the girl and ask for a cushion to put it on the head.

The man in suit who is panicking suddenly asked, Do you know what you are doing? Are you even a doctor? "Yes I am a Neurosurgeon" Jisoo calmly said

 

Where are your first aid kit? She checks the pulse on the wrist of the girl and she slightly leans her ear to the mouth of the patient for the breaths.

 

"Call the ambulance or a chopper is fine,we wont make it on time she needs a surgery" Jisoo stands up as she instruct the paramedic to bring them in MM's Medical Hospital while she was on the phone  " I -I had an emergency here please prepare the Operating room will be there in 30!" 

 

They have placed the girl'sbody in the stretcher and hurriedly went to the chopper at the rooftop. Few minutes after, they have come in no time and Jisoo was met by the resident doctor of the hospital at the roof tops' along side with Dr.Myoui and Dr.Manoban.

 

The body was initially push out from the chopper to bring it on the OR, as Jisoo suddenly steps down from the chopper with still calm demeanor and saw the doctors waiting for them.

 

The resident suddenly runs towards the Prodigy Doctor, Jisoo speaks "Are you the resident on duty?" "Hmmm yeah.." she nods her head

 

Jisoo walks past through the resident doctor and made her way towards the  silent Myoui alongside with Manoban.

"I would be needing a helping hand! Are you up for it?" giving  Mina an encouraging smile.

 

 

 

MINA's POV

 

 

The hospital is kinda quiet for now so I and Lisa with the rest of the Senior Doctors and other interns will be having a 'Doctors' round to check all of the conditions of the patients here, of course Dad will join us. He wants to know everything from the VIP to WARD patients. (Thats the job of the CEO and Head surgeons after all)

 

"Minari?" Lisa whispered a little too close on my ear "What do you want?" I Asked in a very quite voice

"Have you seen your crush? She's not here though?" 

 

"Doctors have rest days too, so maybe it was hers today, and why are you looking for her anyways?" I answered with intent graze on her,she must be planning something

 

"Oh well, you seem off and to cheer you up a little, maybe you need a Power Jisoo!" She chuckled silently and gestured her hand a little bit high to emphasise the "power jisoo" what a dork! I am questioning my life decisions right now! How did I ended up being friend with her? I just shake my head and sigh 

 

"Just focus on what we are doing!" and she's about to say something but I gave her a death stare and finally she keeps quiet"

 

The Assistant head doctor had finish all the details about whats important to all the patients and bow her Head to my father as He will leave the premises.  My father just gave me a sly smile and dissappered from our sight.

 

"Alright Doctors! Time to grind and move this is gonna be bloody day,but don't worry you are the heroes of this generation so time to be an Avengers!" Thats our lead Doctor,what a way to boost our energy,some of the doctors just smiled and moving from their designated posts.

 

"Ahh Dr.Myoui and Dr.Manoban we kinda short in the Emergency and only the two of you have the most flexible time, hmmm is it okay to give us some help?" She's Dr. Park head of the resident doctors department.

 

Lisa and I just shared a knowing smile to each other "Of course Dr.Park you can count on us!" Lisa cooly sa

Please log in to read the full chapter