Chapter 3: The Depth of Love

Every Kind of Way
Please log in to read the full chapter

SANA's POV

 

"I love you baby!I love you so much" while saying those words my girlfriend keeps on kissing my cheeks and my whole face and I am like a squishy ball full of kisses which I don't complaint at all. But its way too early ,its almost 6am and I am sleepy as hell. But who wouldn't want to wake up if you see Jennie Kim right in front of you? Right? She's cute and lovely...so with my dreamy voice i said "Jennie-chan?! When did you get here?" Asking her and  take my chance to hug her tightly and she fell onto my top... "Hmmmmm you smells so nice Nini." I said and kissed her forehead while she was just lying on top of me.. we stayed there for a while in silent.

 

"Hmm..I just came you big baby, cause I really missed you! I want to spend the whole day with you?" She whispered 

 

"I really like it when you are extra clingy baby.. What do you want to do,cause you can have me today I am all free!" I said while caressing her hair from the back and gave her a little kiss on her cheeks. 

"Jinja!!!??Really??!!You okay with everything that I wanted to do?" She excitedly replies, I just nodded my head to assure her that' is okay. 

 

She sat up immediately and thinking and her face was like a baby who was given with a lots of toys and she jumps off saying "First,lets have some breakfast and wanna go somewhere peaceful and quiet (maybe a long drive). Is that okay with you baby?"  "Yeah baby,I am all out just for you but come back here want to sleep more minutes with you!" and we cuddled for a while...

 

Those are the few memories I couldn't erase, It feels like it was only yesterday but the truth is I am standing in front of your grave,my beloved Nini bringing your favourite flowers. 

 

 

 

Its been what? A year already..a year that I couldn't hold you, kiss and hug you. My heart is aching cause I just missed you! I really do baby! If I could just turn back the time I would do everything to keep you alive! Tears are flowing like waterfalls I couldn't stop them,cause the person I love the most was gone and I seem can't to move on! Maybe never! And I don't want too, cause when you left me, you did take my heart with you baby!

Please log in to read the full chapter