Chapter 5: Love in a Box

Every Kind of Way
Please log in to read the full chapter

3 DAYS LATER

 

The intercom from the secretary's table rungs and Ms. Haru pressed the button to hear what would be the Chief instructions and heard "Please tell all the heads of department,we will be a having an emergency meeting" 

 

"Yes chief!" She politely answered. She hurriedly went to through to her contacts so that she could dialled and give them a call about the emergency meeting.

 

Few hours later, All of the Heads from different department have gathered in a small meeting room! 

"What was this all about?" One of the head speaks.

 

"I am here to tell you that to strengthen the alliance of our Hospital across our International branch,I have agreed to send out some of the doctors and nurses from different departments to a medical mission to be led by the famous Dr Jared Kim of Seoul's General Hospital."

 

All of the Doctors gasped for the announcement.

 

Then Dr.Park asked "Do you have names of your choice if thats the case?" 

 

"Yes I do have.Here are the names of the Doctors and Nurses " Dr.Akira said and hand out the papers to Rosé.

 

"Hmmm Dr. Lisa Manoban, Dr Mina Myoui, Dr.Kei Nakmura Dr. Rosé Park?" She paused whe nshe said her own name but continued reading "Momo Hirai and Jeonyeon Yoo." 

 

"Chief with all due respect why Am I on the list and even the head nurse is there?"

 

"Simple! You are both Koreans and you could help out in terms of the language barrier plus they could be playful sometimes especially those 3( referring to Momo,Mina and Lisa)" Akira just stated the facts.

 

"Please send them out the notifications so that they could prepare themselves.

This meeting is adjourn. Thank you." Akira said with authority and leave the meeting room, Rosé just sigh and the rest of the Doctors just left the room and complied.

 

Later that day all of the said names received an email notifications about their Medical Mission which will take place in a small town in Jeju

 

 

 

AT THE HOSPITAL

 

The Chief Head of Surgeon Dr.Myoui , Jisoo and other Specialist came to visit the Artist Karina-san who was a known pianist of her generation. 

 

During the event, Karina-san had been troubling about her massive headache and during her performance she passed out and later on was diagnosed with Brain aneurysms. Thank God, that Jisoo was at the concert and was immediately brought her to the hospital.

 

"It shows here that the operations we did, was successful and we have to wait for the patient to respond with all the recovery and medications for her" Jisoo explaining everything to the artist' family and guardian.

 

"Thank you Dr.Kim for the help!" Karina's mother utterly while her face tainted with tears, she couldn't help and hug Jisoo tightly. The latter doctor was too stunned for invading her personal space. Jisoo timidly pats the back of the girl's mother.

 

The Doctors said their goodbyes to the parents and bowed to each other.

 

"Have a good night Chief and the rest of you Doctors!" Jisoo said to her seniors and wave at them.

—————

 

"Aahh this has been a long day for me, huh!" She whispered to herself while stretching her arms and preparing herself to leave the premises of the hospital.

 

Suddenly she received a message from Lisa.

 

 

 

Once Jisoo read the message from Lisa, she sighs and hurriedly left the hospital.

 

 

 

 

LATER THAT NIGHT

 

Lisa was true to her word that they would get some dinner for the success of the first operations of her friend Mina. She almost invited everyone in the hospital. She's about to call Mina in the Doctors' Lounge when she bumped into someone.

 

"Ouchh.. oh my head!" Lisa hissed in pain

"I'm really sorry, I wasn't looking thats why I kinda bumped into you" the Korean-Aussie said

 

Thats when Lisa realised who the person was "Oh no worries, my head is made of steel! Hmmm doesn't hurt at all" Lisa speaks with a taint pink in her cheeks and she stand up firmly to make an impression in front of the Head Resident doctor.

 

Rosé just was amused by this kind of Lisa's behaviour and she chuckled quietly.  "Alright then, but I am really sorry. I will be off now see you tomorrow Dr. Manoban" 

 

"Lisa! Just call me Lisa or mine if you are up for it!" The tall doctor speaks smugly and lift her right hand to scratch her nape while saying those pick up lines.

 

The Blonde doctor was really amazed on how bold her fellow doctor "Maybe Lisa is fine with me!" She savagely answered and walks away from the sight of Lisa.

 

"Yeah! Lisa is fine!" Lisa whispered and she continued her way to Mina.

 

——————

 

Lisa,Momo,Mina and other staff of the hospital went to Japanese restaurant to celebrate. They are talking about everything happened in the hospital and finally they could have at-least loosen up for a bit. Working in the hospital and saving lives was never easy it is a work of passion and det

Please log in to read the full chapter