"Ah! Help Me!"

You're a Girl?!

  The next day, Mi Yeon met Sungyeol in the classroom. This time he wasn't in an excited mood. In fact, he was tired from last night because he kept waking up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. His head was down with eyes closed. Mi Yeon didn't want to bother him, so she went to Myungsoo.

  He was once again in his little world, gazing out the window. Is it okay for me to go up to him? Mi Yeon thought. It wouldn't hurt to try. If he doesn't want to talk to me, I'll just walk away.

  Mi Yeon slowly strode towards him and took his shoulders, saying, "Myungsoo-ah, good morning."

  He flinched and stiffened. His head turned towards her. He lightened after realizing it was her. "Oh. Gi Yeon. What do you want?"

   For a moment it seemed like she saw a hint of fear in his eyes, but it disappeared in a split second.

  "Uhm... Well, Sungyeol is asleep and I felt like talking to someone."

  "There's Woohyun."

  Woohyun... Uh... "No. I don't feel like talking to him. All he talks about is girls."

  He smirked. "You're right and it gets annoying after awhile, huh?"

  "You could say that..." The scene from yesterday was stuck in her mind. Even during lunch, Woohyun couldn't stop talking about the "mystery girl" to Sungjong. He didn't seem that interested, but be had to listen to his Hyung.

  "We have P.E. today. Are you ready?" Myungsoo pointed out.

  "Huh?" P.E.! That means I have to change into gym clothes in the guys' locker room! Ottoke!

  "Every other day, we have P.E. You didn't know that?" Myungsoo explained, giving her a 'Are you serious' look.

  "Uhm. Well... I didn't bring any clothes, so I guess I don't have to do it, right?"

  "You could borrow from me or Sungyeol or Woohyun. I'm pretty sure we have extra gym clothes in our locker."

  Mi Yeon gulped. They have restrooms in the guys locker room, right? At least she'll be able to dress up somewhere privately. "Okay. That's fine." It's not fine at all! I don't want to stare at boys! It may be heaven for other girls but not for me in this situation!

  Just then the bell rung.

  "See you later." Myungsoo made a single wave and faced the front.

  Stiffly, Mi Yeon headed to her desk, muttering, "Ah! Help me!"

  When she sat down, Sungyeol woke up and raised his head. "Did the bell ring?" He asked drowsy, wiping his drool off his cheeks.

  "Ne." She replied.

  He groaned and stretched with his eyes half open. "Ugh... Why does school have to start so early? Mm..." He rubbed his eyes and smiled. "Ready for your first day of physical activity?"

  Mi Yeon laughed nervously. I can do this! Just don't panic! I got this! "Yeah, I’m ready." Hopefully.

~~~~~~

  Sungyeol, Woohyun, and Myungsoo led Mi Yeon to the locker room, talking casually with each other while Mi Yeon tried her best to stay calm.

  "Here it is!" Sungyeol exclaimed as they stood in front of the locker room entrance. "Welcome to the dumpster where all you can smell is sweaty men and urine!"

  Woohyun smacked him. "Aish! Sungyeol, you know they clean this place everyday!"

  "So! The smell lingers!"

  Myungsoo rolled his eyes and went in without them.

  Woohyun followed along with Sungyeol who grabbed Mi Yeon and exclaimed, "What are you waiting for?"

  When Mi Yeon entered, she took a full whiff of what Sungyeol said and covered her nose. Yuck! This is disgusting! How in the world do guys change in here?! The smell was horrifying for every girl and not only that, but the scene in front if her. Guys had either their shirts or pants off. Some had both off at the same time! It burned her innocent eyes. She may have a brother, but she never seen him ! Never have and never will.

  Then she spot Youngjae who had his shirt off. She stared a bit too long to see the outline of the muscles in his arm, but she stopped when his eyes met hers. Both their eyes grew wide as they came into contact and as they turned away, their cheeks flushed red.

  Aish! What an I doing?! Mi Yeon mentally slapped herself.

  Why am I blushing?! He's a dude and it's normal to see each other like this! Youngjae thought, hitting his head against the lockers.

  Sungyeol dragged Mi Yeon to her locker which was next to his again. "You need some clothes. Am I right?"

  "Yeah."

  "Well, you need to borrow from L. I'm too tall for you." He redirected her to Myungsoo who was on the other side of her, but he directed her to Woohyun.

  He sighed. "I guess..." He tossed her his extra pair of clothes and started taking off his shirt without warning. She took a glimpse of his abs before turning around to meet Sungyeol taking his pants off, revealing blue underwear. She covered her eyes with her borrowed clothes and ran off to the bathroom. She went in a stall and sat on the toilet, calming her breaths. Her face was burning more than usual and the scene kept repeating in her head. Ah! In one day, I'm seeing more than I should! Then she started to daydream, Woohyun's abs are amazing and Sungyeol's legs are really nice for a guy. What would Myungsoo look like? Wait, what am I thinking?! Aish! I knew this would happen.

  Mi Yeon started changing into the clothes and found them a bit baggy. What did she expect? Girls have a smaller figure than guys. The moment she stepped out, Youngjae was walking by and spotted her.

  For a moment he didn't have anything to say for the fear of blushing for no reason. In the end, he chose to speak to her. "Gi Yeon, do you want to be my partner if we're doing weights or running?" He asked, coming up to her.

  "Sure." Just act casual and you'll be fine. Pretend this school isn't an all boys school and he's just asking you to join him. It'll be fine.  He grinned. "Okay, let's go." He took her wrist and realized how tiny it was, but he didn't say anything and shook it off.

  In the gym, guys were playing around, talking to each other, or stretching. Yupp, just imagine this as a normal gym period... With only guys...

  "Come on, we need to sign in." Youngjae explained, dragging her to a table with a couple of papers. He looked for his name and put his initials. Mi Yeon followed, finding her name which was difficult to find because there were so many Parks.

  As that was going in, Sungyeol spotted them and made a face. Did I not tell him not to hang out with those blondies? I really need to explain things to him in detail, don't I? He was ready to come up to them and pull her out, but the sound of a whistle stopped him.

  "Today half of us will be going to the weight room while the other half will stay and do conditioning. On Thursday we will switch. Get in a line and I'll say one or two.”

  Everyone stood by the sidelines, waiting for their number. Youngjae was smart enough to place a student in between him and Mi Yeon. There were about 26 boys, so it would be 13 even.

  The first group would be going to the weight room while the second group stayed to experience hell. Luckily Mi Yeon was part of the group that heads to the weight room. She wasn't ready to take on guy workouts. Judging by what she has seen her brother do, she would die the first ten minutes!

  Not only was Youngjae in her group, but Myungsoo. He was satisfied by the decision unlike his two friends. Sungyeol was especially disturbed by the fact he was separated from Myungsoo. He cared about him than Woohyun. Woohyun could take care of himself.

  "Hey, hey, L. Can you keep an eye on Gi Yeon for me?" Sungyeol whispered, tapping his shoulders.

  "Waeyo?" He countered casually.

 "B-because! Just because!"

  "You're worried that he's going to be corrupted by Youngjae?"

  He groaned. Him and Myungsoo knew each other long enough to read each others mind. It seemed cool at first, but right now it was annoying Sungyeol. "Yes! That's exactly it! He needs to watch out! They can't be trusted, so if you see something out if the ordinary, save him!"

  Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He spun around.

  "L!" He took his shoulders. "Promise me you will do that?"

  He shrugged and continued walking.

  "Yah!" He whined, but it was too late, Myungsoo left. Why doesn't he ever listen to me!