"You Don't Know How to Bake?"

You're a Girl?!

  The workout ended slower than Mi Yeon thought it would. Everyone headed inside the locker room and began changing. Mi Yeon had to get her uniform, so she saw glimpses of guys. The moment she got to her locker, she found Sungyeol alone, staring at his locker thoughtfully. His sweat glistened on his face and neck while there was a towel on his shoulders. Mi Yeon just stared, not knowing what to do.

  What was he thinking about? He blinked a couple of times, shook his head and wiped off his sweat. That's when he saw Mi Yeon. The usual smile spread across his face as he asked, "How was your side of the exercise?"

  "Eh. Okay." She could barely lift half the weights Youngjae and Myungsoo could. "What about you?"

  "It's alright. They really worked us!" He took off his shirt to reveal his moles near his collar bone, his neck, and below the ear. Not only that but his stomach which wasn't as great as Woohyun's. However, it was enough to make her stiffen.

  "Uh. Wh-where's Woohyun and Myung-Myungsoo?" Mi Yeon stuttered.

  He put on his shirt. "They already changed back, so they're in class." He started taking off his short.

  Act normal. Act normal! Mi Yeon told herself. If she ran away, then he would get suspicious. Plus it's normal for a guy to change in front of a guy in the locker room, right?

  "Wow. They do change fast," Mi Yeon commented as she stood next to him, opening her locker. She couldn't help but took a glimpse of his blue underwear.

  Ee! I need to stop looking! She bit her bottom lip as she unlocked her locker and pulled out her clothes.

  "Next is Home Ec. We go to the classroom and together, we head to the Home Ec. room." Sungyeol stated, slipping his pants on.

  "Okay."

  "I'll wait for you; that way we can go together."

  "Oh, no, you don't have to..."

  "It's okay. I can wait."

  "I'm going to the restroom then.” She took her clothes and scurried to the restroom and changed there. Phew! Good thing Sungyeol didn’t follow me! She reassured herself and stepped out, but surely enough, he was there, waiting for her.

  “Omo. You change in there? Why?” He asked curiously.

  “It’s none of your business.”

  “Ah… I guess so. You’re right. It’s none of my business, but guys usually don’t change in there. They don’t care if they see each other half .”

  Okay. That’s too much information Sungyeol! She laughed nervously. “Let’s head to the classroom now…”

  “Alright!” He grinned and took her wrist and thought out loud, “You have small wrist.”

  Her eye began to twitch. This boy talks too much and asks too many questions! I’m surprised no one beat him up to shut him up! She laugh nervously again. “I got that trait from my Umma. Most of my traits came from my Umma unlike Hyung Seok Op-Hyung; he got most of his from Appa.”

  “That explains a lot…” His voice trailed.

  “Yah! What’s that suppose to mean?”

  “Why you are so feminine.” He grinned and walked away with her in his hands.

  Mi Yeon sneered, wanting to punch him. It seemed like that boy doesn’t realize what he says can insult people. She shook it of since it was Sungyeol. For some reason, she couldn’t get mad at him and just laugh at what he said. He just had that type of personality that everyone could love without getting into a serious argument.

  When they arrived, Woohyun tackled Sungyeol, but got Mi Yeon into it too. All three fell over, letting out a loud, “Oof!” and Mi Yeon at the bottom.

  “Yah, yah, YAH! Get of my or at least turn the other way!” Sungyeol shouted, pushing Woohyun off of him. He didn’t like the fact that Woohyun’s face was so close to his.

  Woohyun was thinking of the same thing and rolled off. He brushed his clothes and held out a hand for Sungyeol, and pulled him up. Then he went to Mi Yeon.

  She groaned, feeling the weight come off her body. That was full, hard impact on her stomach and she didn’t feel so good after the workout. In fact, she was starting to feel sore! Mi Yeon took his hand and got up. “Thanks.” She said and glared at him. He may have helped her, but he started it. “Do you always do that?”

  “No. I just felt like it.” He chuckled. “Anyways, who wants to be my partner for Home Ec.?”

  Sungyeol looked away, spotting Myungsoo near them. He went towards him and took his arm. “I’m with L!”

  Myungsoo was confused at first, but remembered they had Home Ec. And it was for cooking. “Ah! Yeah, I’m with Sungyeol.”

  Woohyun pouted and turned to Mi Yeon. “Want to be my partner?”

  “Uh… Well…” She remembered Youngjae saying they would be partners for today.

  “Alright! You’re my partner then!” He exclaimed and took her arm. “Let’s go!”

  “What?!” I didn’t agree to this?! What is he doing?! And why do I have a bad feeling about this?!

  “Good luck!” Sungyeol said, walking beside them with Myungsoo still in his arms.

  Her eye twitched. Good luck? Good luck for what?

~~~~~~

 They arrived in the classroom and the teacher gave out the instructions. They were to make cookies from scratch with their partners and decorate it with the items they have. The amount of time they have is until the end of the class period. Until then, they have to work full speed.

  “Alright! So what do we do first?” Woohyun asked Mi Yeon. “Do we put in the flour or the eggs or the oil or the water in first?” His head whipped side to side as he examined what they have.

  She face palmed herself. No wonder no one wanted to take him as their partner! He’s useless with cooking! “You don’t know how to bake?”

  “Well…” He flushed red. “No one ever taught me how to cook. Other people would do it for me and I was too lazy to watch.” Woohyun confessed, taking the bowl in his hands. “So which one first?”

  “It doesn’t matter, but don’t forget the vanilla extract, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, and so on…”

  “Oh… Uhm…”

  She rolled her eyes and put in the water, eggs, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and baking power. “Then you have to mix them until it’s smooth.” She instructed.

  “With the blender?”

  “You don’t have to… L-let me do it!” She shoved him aside and started mixing the ingredients together. “Now the rest.”

  “I’ll do it!” Woohyun volunteered and poured in the flour without measurements.

  “Yah! Not so mu- Too late…”

  The bowl was half way filled, covering the mixture Mi Yeon had made. If they left it like that, the cookies would be powdery.

  “Oops…”

  Mi Yeon face palmed herself again. “Aish…” She muttered and added more of each item. Then she added the rest. “Okay, you can do the blending.”

  “Yes!” He exclaimed and took the blender, plugging it in. Woohyun was ready to use it as he had it in one hand.

  “Good, no when you blend it- Yah! Are you listening to me? Yah, yah, yah! Ah! Turn it off!”

  “Whoa!” Woohyung shouted and turned it off, but it was too late. As Mi Yeon was explaining, he made a mess by turning it on before he placed it into the bowl. The batter splattered all over the table and their aprons.

  “Ugh…” This boy is hopeless! Mi Yeon thought to herself and snatched the blender away from him. He is so clumsy! For a guy like him, how does he not know how to baked cookies? Girls would fonder all over him!

  “Sorry…”

  She groaned. “Whatever… Just clean it up and I’ll do the rest.”

  “Okay…” He started sulking like a hurt puppy. Mi Yeon felt bad for him, but what could she do? She didn’t want to get a bad grade because they caused a huge mess! And what if the next thing he does is worse like breaking the blender? She didn’t want to take that risk.

~~~~~~~

On the other side of the room Sungyeol and Myungsoo were doing a decent job at baking the cookies, but they had slight trouble.

  “Wait. Where’s the baking powder?” Sungyeol asked, looking everywhere for it on their table.

  “What?” Myungsoo didn’t hear him as he was melting the chocolate so they could make chocolate cookies.

  “The baking powder. I can’t find it.” He searched around Myungsoo near the oven, then back to the table.

  “Here, borrow ours.” A hand came up to Sungyeol with the baking powder.

  His eyes trailed to the boy’s face and saw Youngjae. He doesn’t say anything until he took it. “Thanks.” At first, he stood there, glaring at Youngjae. It was all because of B.A.P, things turned out like this. He thought inside his head.

  Youngjae on the other hand was thinking, Infinite. Our enemy, but I don’t want to be enemies with them. What did our leader do to them to make them hate us so much? “No problem,” he said and smiled.

  Sungyeol bowed his head and walked away. “I got the baking powder!” He exclaimed to Myungsoo, but he didn’t care, continuing his melting.

  Sungyeol made a face and poured the measured amount of powder and started mixing the batter. His mind started to trail to B.A.P once more. I’ll never forgive Yong Guk for what he did.