"How Do You Do This?"

You're a Girl?!

  "Okay class, grab a partner and I want you two to do benches, incline, squats, and leg press. Do as much as you can and use your maximum weight. We're maxing out today." The coach explained, "I'll be working with the kids in the gym. You better not . I'll have someone check on you once in a while."

  "Yes, coach..." Everyone replied uninterested.

  Youngjae took Mi Yeon's arm and whispered, "Remember, you're my partner for today." He grinned.

  She blushed as she felt his grip and saw his smile. She nearly smiled to herself, but she has to pretend to be a guy. Her head whipped to the side. "I know! So what are we starting on?"

  "Let's do benches," it wasn't Youngjae who answered but Myungsoo. He smiled lightly as if he was mocking someone. "Can I join you two? It's an odd number and I need a partner."

  Youngjae just stared at him without a word.

  "Yeah, go ahead." Mi Yeon replied.

  Myungsoo stepped between them. "So what are we doing first?"

  "Bench."

  "Want to go first?"

  "Uhm." How much weight do I put in? I don't even know how much I could lift cause I have never been in the weight room before! "You can go first if you want." She stepped aside, letting him lay down on the bench.

  "Make sure you spot for me. Oh, and can you put 30 on each side?"

  She nodded and took one. She placed it on one side and found Youngjae putting in the other.

  "Okay, it's done," Youngjae said coldly which was strange to her ears.

  Myungsoo took a deep breath, curled his hands on the bar, and pushed up. He did about 8 before his muscles gave in. At that time, Mi Yeon and Youngjae had to help him rack it. While Mi Yeon had one side, Youngjae was distracted, looking around the weight room because he was uninterested in what Myungsoo could do.

  "Youngjae-ah." Mi Yeon called, trying to push up one half of the bar. Why is this so heavy?! How in the world was he able to carry this?

  "Oh." He came to her aid and racked it.

  Myungsoo took a deep breath and got up, giving Youngjae a glare.

  Youngjae ignored him and lay down. "Could you add in five more pounds?"

  Myungsoo rolled his eyes and took two five pounds, handing one to Mi Yeon.

  As she took it, she thought, Why does Sungyeol and Myungsoo not like Youngjae? And why does Youngjae act like he doesn't care? What happened between them?

  "It's done." Myungsoo announced blandly and stepped back.

  "Thanks." Youngjae did the same thing as Myungsoo, and managed to do 8, but his muscles didn't give in.

  "You need to add more weight." Myungsoo commented. "This one doesn't count."

  Youngjae grinned. "No, let's just say I couldn't do anymore. After all, Gi Yeon still needs to go." He got up and asked her, "How much weight do you need?"

  "Uhm." How much weight can she lift? "Add just the fives."

  Myungsoo tilted his head.

  Youngjae just stared at her.

  "Fives?" They both said at the same time. Every guy could at least lift fives.

  "Okay, whatever you say." Youngjae shrugged and removed the weights on one side while Myungsoo did on the other.

  As they were putting in fives, Mi Yeon laid down and started at the bar. "How do you do this?" She asked, gripping the bar.

  "Make sure your hands are at the edge of the smooth part and you're gripping the rough end." Youngjae explained. "Then you lift it and as you bring it down, it has to be above your rib cage."

  "Alright..." She took a deep breath and pushed, but the bar wouldn't budge. She tried again, but it didn't move. No matter how much grunting and puffing, the bar seemed to ignore her and not move.

  Myungsoo cleared his throat. "Maybe we should put lesser weights." He took out the five and placed a half pound weight.

  Youngjae did the same. "You good?"

  Mi Yeon nodded. This time she was able to lift it, but only did half of what they could do before she could do no more. "Help me!" She squeaked as she tried a fifth time.

  They came to her aid and laughed silently to themselves.

  "Let's do squats next." Youngjae suggested.

  Myungsoo was already walking there without saying a word.

  Mi Yeon groaned. Ugh! More weight lifting! I'm so weak! Why do guys have to lift so much?!

~~~~~~

  Sungyeol and Woohyun were the lucky ones who got chosen to be in the gym. Well, not really lucky...

  The coach blowed the whistle. "Eight laps, everyone!"

  Sungyeol and Woohyun groaned.

  "This is hell!" Woohyun commented as he started to jog.

  "Yeah." Sungyeol agreed, crying inside. He wasn't the best long distance runner, but he did like sprinting.

  As they were running their eight laps, Sungyeol spoke to Woohyun. "Do you know why Gi Yeon keeps hanging out with Youngjae?"

  Woohyun shrugged. "It's none of our business."

  "Well he may end up like his brother! Hyung Seok betrayed us by joining B.A.P!"

  "I know, but it's his decision. Plus we can't change what happened in the past. B.A.P and Infinite are just known enemies. If you force Gi Yeon to stop taking to him, then he'll probably choose to stay with B.A.P. Just leave it alone for now."

  Sungyeol have a worried expression. He didn't want Gi Yeon to be corrupted by those trouble makers. It was their leader's fault that made the two groups quarrel. If it wasn't for Yong Guk, then they would have gotten along. He sighed. "I guess."

  "Yeah, so let's not talk about him. Let's talk about this mystery girl."

  Sungyeol face palmed himself. Sometimes I think Woohyun is an idiot. I don’t know why Sunggyu wanted him in the group other than his handsome looks and great voice.

  "I still want to know who she is!"

  "Why? Why are you all obsessed with her? You have never seen her before. You pissed her off. And you have no idea who she is!"

  "So? That doesn't mean I can't talk about her! I'm curious who she is, that's all. I mean, she wasn't like other girls who would die to be with me! Nope! Instead, she freaking kicked me and stomped on my foot!"

  "So?"

  "So, I want to get her back for doing that!"

  Sungyeol shook his head in disappointment. "You're just wasting your time looking for her. It's not like you'll see her again. This town is big!"

  "Nooo... I will find her! I know I will cause I saw her uniform and I know what school it came from."

  "Stalker..." He muttered.

  "Shut up. I do what I want!"

  "Whatever! I'm tired talking to you!"

  "Fine! I am too!"

  "Fine!"

  They finished their eight laps together and started talking to each other once more.

  "Okay, I won't talk about the mystery girl as long as you don't complain about Gi Yeon talking to one of the B.A.P members." Woohyun compromised, taking deep breaths.

  Sungyeol was panting and thinking. He guessed that was fair enough. "Deal, but you better keep that promise." He held out a hand.

  He let out a strained, "Deal," and shook Sungyeol's hand.

  They made the deal and at that moment, the whistle blew once more and the hoarse voice of the coach was heard, "Wall squats for a minute. Find a wall and we'll start."

  Sungyeol and Woohyun groaned.

  This is torture! Sungyeol thought.

  I'm glad I'll get this out of the way today rather than have it next time. Woohyun thought.