"I Have to Do This."

You're a Girl?!

  Mi Yeon woke up Saturday afternoon, finding Hyung Seok watching T.V. He turned his head and found Mi Yeon rubbing her eyes and standing next to the couch. “Good morning, Sleeping Beauty,” he greeted.

  She yawned. “Good morning, Oppa.”

  “You better get ready.”

  “Why?”

  “It’s Saturday. Today’s Woohyun’s birthday party. You already forgot?”

  Mi Yeon’s eyes grew wide. Oh yeah! But what am I going to do about Min Young? I mean, I could just go as Min Young the whole night but I don’t want to be with Woohyun all the time! I want some free time and I want to be able to talk to people I know. What am I going to do?!

  “I have your suit ready.” Hyung Seok stated and got up.

  “Uhm…” Mi Yeon still hasn’t told Hyung Seok about being Woohyun’s date. “About that, I have to dress up as a girl, too…”

  He tilted his head.
  “I have to do this.”

  “Why?”

  “I-I made a promise to Woohyun…” She bowed her head as she was ashamed of herself for saying those words. Woohyun would’ve been the last person to make a promise to.

  Hyung Seok face palmed himself. “Woohyun? I should have known. Of course every girl will fall for him! Out of all people, you fell for Woohyun?”

  “No!” Like hell I would fall in love with a guy like him! He’s no where near my type! “Anyways… I’m going to dress up as Gi Yeon and pretend to head to the restroom, but actually I’ll leave the place and change into Min Young.”

  “Or… I could say Gi Yeon is sick so he couldn’t make it tonight.”

  “But I promise to go because B.A.P is going to be there too.”

  “Aish! You’re making everything so complicated! I should have never let you out of the house as a girl! What if someone figures it out! I bet you someone will!” Hyung Seok was starting to panic. Everything was getting difficult! Zelo found out, so maybe Woohyun will, too! What can he do?

  “Don’t worry, Oppa! I can do this! Just trust me on this.” She placed a hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

  He took a deep breath and nodded. “I’m just worried for you. I don’t want to lose you. I don’t even know what happened to our parents.”

  Mi Yeon gulped as she recounted the night she escaped. What did happen to her parents? Were they dead? Did they run away? Where are they?

  Hyung Seok bit his lip. “Come on. Let’s get ready. It’s going to take us a while to get there.”

  Mi Yeon nodded and started getting ready in her tux. She was also going to prepare her dress and extensions.