"Time to Change Our Image!"

You're a Girl?!

  “Okay guys! It’s time to change our image!” Himchan exclaimed to everyone in the living room. He stood in front of the T.V, blocking everyone’s view.

  Yong Guk snorted. “Himchan! Get out of the way!”

  “Ah! We’re missing the good parts! Hyung!” Zelo whined.

  Daehyun checked his phone and noticed he had a text. He smiled and started texting his girlfriend.

  Youngjae tried looking over his shouder, but Daehyun noticed and turned away from him.

  Jongup was sitting on the floor compared to the other members on the couch and grabbed Himchan’s leg, dragging him away from the T.V.

  Himchan sneered and blocked them once again. “You guys do remember tonight is the party! Woohyun’s Birthday Party!” He announced. When he realized no one was listening, he turned around and shut the T.V off.

  “Oh, c’mon Himchan Hyung!” Zelo complained. “It was getting good.”

  “Violence messes up your minds!” Himchan exclaimed and continued. He cleared his throat. “As I was saying, we’re changing our images before the party. I’m tired of this blonde hair nonsense.”

  “And who’s fault is that?” Youngjae pointed out.

  “Shut up, Brain.”

  Daehyun snickered.

  Youngjae glared.

  Jongup stared blankly up at Himchan. “What kind of image are we going to get?”

  “Something more intimidating.” He made a smug grin. “I’m thinking of making my hair jet black. What do you think?”

  Everyone ignored him.

  “Yah! You guys are mean!”

  “We don’t really care whether we get an image change or not. Plus Yong Guk is the leader, so he’s the one who should decide,” Youngjae stated.

  Everyone’s attention turned to their leader.

  Feeling the pressure, Yong Guk blinked a couple of times before answering. “I don’t mind having an image change, but just make sure we don’t all get the same hair color.”

  Himchan grinned and clapped his hands. “Yes!”

  Zelo stood from his seat and exclaimed, raising a fist. “I’m getting blonde hair with blue highlights!” He rushed out of the living room to his room to change. It was a Saturday and everyone basically benched out in their pajamas. That is except for Himchan who was ready to go.

  “I’m thinking of getting red highlights…” Yong Guk muttered. He wondered if Ji Min liked red. He stood up slowly and strode to his room.

  Daehyun took a strand of his hair and stared at it. “Hm… I’m thinking of getting-“

  “I think I’ll like brown.” Youngjae interrupted.

  “Me too!”

  They exchanged glances. 

  Daehyun sighed. "Ah... Maybe I'll get it blonde with some brown." He scratched his head, thinking. He still wasn't sure what he wanted exactly.

   Now all that’s left is Jongup.

  Himchan looked down at the sitting Jongup. “What color are you getting?”

  “Brown.”

  “Everyone already has brown! Choose something else!”

  “But I want it natural.”

  Himchan scratched the back of his head. “Ah, whatever. I’m getting black.” He grinned. “At least it’ll help my eyes to stand out.”

  “But your eyes are black. It’ll just blend it.”

  He glared at Jongup. “Shut up… And get ready!”

  Jongup smiled and headed to his room.

  Daehyun and Youngjae were still sitting on the couch, having their stare down.

  Himchan sneered. Aish! Why does everyone want to have the same hair color! “Yah! You two! Get ready so we can leave! We need to come back and prepare for the party!”

  The two friends got up and headed to their rooms to get ready. When they were all gone, Himchan plopped on the couch and heaved a deep breath. I’ll finally get to see Sunggyu and Dongwoo again. I wonder what they’re like now. I miss them. He closed his eyes and waited patiently for everyone to return.

~*~

  After their trip to the salon, Himchan decided to go on a shopping spree for appropriate clothes for the party. Youngjae, Daehyun, and Jongup didn’t mind, but Yong Guk and Zelo thought there was no need.

  “I think my clothes are fine!” Zelo exclaimed.

  “No they’re not! It’s not formal enough! Plus you always add something that makes it less… formal!” Himchan argued.

  Yong Guk groaned. He hated shopping and he also hated wearing formal clothes. If only it wasn’t a formal party, he wouldn’t have to be with them.

  “Do you think red will be fine?” Himchan asked as they entered a store.

  Youngjae shrugged. “Red would look nice on you.”

  “I think blue is better though,” Daehyun suggested. “It looks more formal than red.”

  He pursed his lips and turned to Yong Guk. “What do you think?”

  Yong Guk wasn’t listening. He turned his gaze away from the group as his eyes wandered. If only he could see Ji Min here also… It would be nice to see her here. Maybe this time he would be able to talk to her normally.

  “Yah… Yong Guk. Yong Guk~” Himchan sang and snapped his fingers in front of his face. “Should I wear red or blue?”

  “Pink.”

  “Pink?!”

  “Yeah.” Yong Guk kept a straight face.

  “Pink… Uhm… I’ll think about it. Oh! Zelo! You can wear the blue one!” He grabbed the maknae and forced him to try on the blue suit.

  “We’ll be looking for ours.” Youngjae stated, dragging Daehyun with him.

  Jongup stood at the same place for a moment before spotting something. “Oo! I want this one!” He rushed to grab the black tuxedo. “It’s plain, but I don’t care!” With that, he headed to the changing room.

  Yong Guk looked around and found the red tux that Himchan wanted. He looked in the nearest mirror and remembered his hair had a tint of red. He grinned to himself. Maybe I’ll try this. He took it and tried it on.

  It took nearly an hour before the guys chose what they wanted.

  Jongup had his black tux. Youngjae wore a white tux with a fake yellow rose. Daehyun also had a white tux but the collar was black. Zelo had the blue tux Himchan forced him to take. Himchan had this pale pink tux Yong Guk had suggested. And as for Yong Guk, he chose the red tux Himchan had chosen for himself but it didn’t work out with him.

  “Ah! I wanted that red one!” Himchan complained when they paid everything and walked outside.

  “Too bad. I’m not wearing pink.” Yong Guk stated.

  He pouted, but smiled. “Well, only a real man can pull off pink!”

  Everyone rolled their eyes. Ah, cocky Himchan…  

  “Now that we have everything, let’s get ready!” Himchan exclaimed and looked at his watch. “It looks like we have three hours to get ready. Hurry up!” His pace went quicker.

  Everyone groaned and followed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

  Sorry! Short chapter XP But I will do a double update next time to make up for it!