Chapter 6

Afterglow: That Winter Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls downstairs were curious why Irene is taking a long time.

It has been almost an hour since she went up so Wendy decided to go upstairs and see the two.

Wendy knocked lightly on the door and opened it.

She was shocked seeing Irene hugging Seulgi while Seulgi is wrapped on Irene's waist with a blanket. She didn't expect for this to happen so soon. Wendy honestly hoped that Irene and Seulgi ends up together because she knows how Seulgi values Irene despite of making a mistake. Seulgi made the wrong move on doing that and hurting Irene and Sunmi. 

Speaking of Sunmi, she hasn't returned any of Seulgi's calls but Seulgi told her that Sunmi replied to a message last day saying that they should talk. Seulgi told her that they will meet tomorrow.

Wendy snapped a picture of the two and sent it to Yeri and Joy who are eating downstairs and watching some movies. She decided to let the two just sleep and to not disturb them.

 

 

~

 

Wendy went downstairs and Joy immediately asked her

"Yah were they really all cuddled up together?" 

"Well yes they are, I don't really know if they talked but honestly this is probably the first time Seulgi slept that well since their break up, usually she sleeps lightly." Wendy replied.

"I think unnie also misses her. Don't get me wrong I am mad at Seulgi unnie right now but I know Irene unnie misses her." Yeri said then took a sip of her soda.

"Yeah I saw unnie looking at her picture with Seulgi unnie when we were in Japan." Joy added.

"It's better if we let them fix things first, I don't want to interfere with them." Wendy said.

"Yeah unnie." Yeri said.

"I'm gonna go back to my dorm on Sunday unnies. We have classes next week. Can I just request something?" Yeri asked the two.

"Yeah sure what is it Yerimie?" Joy replied.

"Take care of unnie during this time please.  As much as I want to be with unnie I know she won't allow me to go to her house everyday since it is quite far from the uni. Just make sure she eats and sleep properly. I can't afford to lose her." Yeri said.

The two older knows how Yeri is also hurt for her unnie. 

"Okay Yerimie, don't worry we will take care of unnie." Joy said and hugged the younger.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter