Chapter 5

Afterglow: That Winter Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been days since that Christmas. Seulgi didn't stop sending messages to Irene and she knows that Irene, Yeri, and Joy are back again after their vacation. Wendy picked them up because her girlfriend requested it. 

Seulgi wanted to join Wendy but Wendy stopped her because she knows it's gonna be a little messy when they see each other. She don't want Irene to be uncomfortable too since Irene is practically a good friend to Wendy.

Wendy arrived at the airport just in time. After a few minutes she spotted the girls.

"Babe!" She saw Joy running to her and immediately hugged her. She missed her. 

Yeri and Irene were walking and rolled their eyes seeing the cheesy moment.

"Hi Unnie, Yerimie!" Wendy greeted the sisters and hugged them too.

"How's life Seungwan-ah?" Irene asked the younger.

"It was good unnie, just had to take care of a kid, you know..." Wendy said

Irene nodded and understood what she meant. Irene just smiled after that.

"So, shall we go now?" Joy asked. 

Wendy helped the girls carry their luggages, she knew there are many things the bought.

After getting in the car, the sisters asked Wendy if they can just drop off their luggages at home first. They decided to go to Wendy's house first to hang out. And when Wendy heard that, 

"" Wendy said.

"Uh? Are you okay unnie?" Yerim asked.

"Uh please don't be mad at me, I kinda forgot to tell to Seulgi that uhmm, you guys will be there..." Wendy said and now the whole car is silent.

A few seconds after Irene decided to speak out, "It's okay Wan-ah, don't mind me. I'll be alright." 

Wendy sighed and thought about how dumb she was. She literally said to Seulgi that she can't come to the aiport but forgot to say to Seulgi that all the girls will stay in her house to hang out for a while and open some things they bought in Japan. Seulgi didn't also know they'll go straight to Seungwan's house.

"Are you sure unnie? I mean I could uhm maybe ask her.." Wendy said.

"It's really okay Wan, we'll just go with the flow, if we are meant to talk later, I don't mind." Irene replied.

Yeri on the other hand is surely planning something on her head. All she wanted to vent out everything on Seulgi but she decided she won't as long as Seulgi don't harm her unnie.

Meanwhile Joy face palmed because of her girlfriend. Anyways she needs to meet this Seulgi too and give her a proper lecture. She doesn't care if Seulgi is older, but she won't talk too much to Seulgi, not until her Irene unnie talks to Seulgi.

The drive was silent, Yeri and Joy were asleep while Irene was staring at the car window and thinking about what might happen later. She admits that she misses Seulgi and she read everything that Seulgi sent her. But mayb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter