Chapter 3

Afterglow: That Winter Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 24th

A few days later, Seulgi has been staying with Wendy. Seulgi thought of finding a new space that she can live in for a while but her friend disagreed and said that she should just stay in the house.

"So what's your plan now Seul?" Wendy asked as they were now eating in the dining room.

"I don't know Wan, I can't contact Juhyun. I tried contacting Sunmi, but she blocked me everywhere. I want to apologize to her too. She also deserves an apology as much as Juhyun. She didn't know it." Seulgi said.

Wendy looked at her friend who seemed stressed. She knows how sad Seulgi is, she knows she's sincere and genuine with what she feels now. She misses Juhyun a lot and she want to end things with Sunmi on a good note. Both of the girls do not deserve what she did.

As she was looking at a pale and gloomy Seulgi, Wendy's phone ranged and it was Joy calling.

"Omo Sooyoungie, I miss you" Wendy greeted her girlfriend cheerfully. 

"Yah I miss you too my squishy!" Joy screamed through the video call and Wendy blushed.

Joy and Wendy has been together for about a month now. They kept their relationship a secret to their family and friends and planned that they reveal it when they're ready, which is right now.

"Babe I want you to meet someone, remember the friends I told you about? The sisters one." Joy suddenly showed the two sisters. "Babe meet Irene unnie and Yeri." Joy said while Irene, Yeri, and Wendy looked shocked. Wendy's eyes widened, she's kinda shocked. Well not mostly because her girlfriend are friends with the ex of her friend, but because they could've revealed themselves earlier if only they knew.

Meanwhile when Seulgi heard Joy introducing Irene and Yeri, her jaw dropped. She badly wants to see the screen of Wendy's Ipad now.

 

Joy looked at her friend, Irene seems frozen.

Irene knew that Joy probably didn't know that Wendy is a friend of Seulgi, but regardless she's happy that Joy have someone now.

"Hi Seungwan unnie. I didn't know you are dating this giant unnie, you never tell me." Yeri said in a playful tone.

"Hi Yerimie, come on we've been together for a month, not too late huh." Wendy replied.

"Wait so you two knew each other?" Joy asked.

"Well yeah we know each other, even unnie knows Wendy unnie." Yeri said then whispered to Joy that Wendy is Seulgi's best friend.

"WHAT?!" Joy loudly shouted. "Love, you never told me that Seulgi unnie is your friend." Joy added.

"Well babe I didn't know you are friends with the best sisters I knew, I guess we have a much closer connection huh." Wendy said while smirking at Seulgi across the table.

"Hello Juhyun unnie, you doing good there?" Wendy asked the older.

"Yes Wan, I guess. I've been spending time with these two and honestly I feel like a mom who can't control her two kids." Irene said and earned a slap in her shoulders by the two girls.

Wendy laughed and Joy then spoke, "I really didn't know you and Seulgi unnie are close babe. After all the time I knew Baechu unnie, I could've known you earlier."

"Well you have me now my love." Wendy replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter