Chapter 2: I won't give up on you.

When Our Love Blooms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyeon’s POV

 

“Well-done! You’re very smart, Jinyeon!” Doctor Kim praised young lady Jinyeon who finally mastered another treatment.

“Thank you so much, my dear teacher!” Jinyeon happily smiled then started packing her stuff as it’s already time to go home.

“We’ll study another treatment tomorrow. Oh by the way, your servants aren’t coming with you today so I’ll tell my son to send you home.” Doctor gave an offer and this made Jinyeon burst into a smile excitedly. She shyly nodded to accept the offer.

A moment later, Jonghyun who is the son of Doctor Kim came in the classroom. He soon met eyes with Jinyeon naturally and the young boy and girl shyly smiled to each other.

Doctor exactly knows how these both kids feel for each other. He feels happy and sad at the same time because he can foresee that it’s going to be a very difficult struggling for them as their family’s status is so different.

Doctor Kim stressfully sighed.

-----

“Mmm young lady… are you in hurry, by the way?” Jonghyun hesitantly asked while walking her home.

Jinyeon turned to look at him with a bright smile. “No, not at all. Should we walk around the market today too?” she asked but clearly knew it’s what Jonghyun wanted to ask her to.

Jonghyun patted the back of his head shyly then he stood his right palm to her, meaning he wanted to hold her hand and go to visit the market together.

Jinyeon excitedly put her right palm on his then they both held each other hand tightly at the same time.

They walked around the market and happily spent their time together.

This has become a must-to-do-activity in their daily life. Jonghyun often sends Jinyeon home after she finishes her lesson with his father. Sometimes they secretly go out together because they can’t do it openly. They can guess the result if they are caught. They have been together like this for a few years and they like each othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter