Chapter 4: Young Master Hwang Minhyun

When Our Love Blooms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ A few days later ~

 

“Young lady, is this hairpin pretty? It suits you.”

“I think It looks better on you. I’ll buy for you.”


Jinyeon and her servants came out to visit the market.

While the girls were happily shopping, a big noise occurred.


“Get out the way! Young master Hwang Minhyun from Hwang Family is passing.” A loud announcement.


Everyone inside the market automatically turned to where the voice came from including Jinyeon and her servants.


“Get out the way! Get out the way!”


Everyone made way, standing alongside of the road, kept focusing on the crowd that is passing the market with the announcement that Hwang Family member is passing. They all know how powerful Hwang Family is inside the kingdom especially inside their town; South Town.


“Omg young master Hwang? Omg I heard he has just finished his high magic study in Central Town. So he’s returning to our town? Omg I heard he is very good looking. Can’t believe we’re going to see him soon.” Jinyeon’s talkative servant expressed her excitement.

“Omg I want to see him close.” She added then started running closer to the front line.

“Hey, don’t run! You may fall.” Jinyeon tried to call her servant but the excited servant didn’t listen. She dived in the crowd to fight for the front line.

Jinyeon had no choice but to follow her servant.


“Get out of the way! Young mater Hwang Minhyun from Hwang Family is passing.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter