Chapter 3: I don't think I can forget that crying face.

When Our Love Blooms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one’s POV

 

After catching his two best friends are in love, Minhyun heartbrokenly left the Central Town and walked back to his South Town. He cried along the way painfully and lonelily. He has never cried so hard like this before and he has never experienced such pain before either. He blamed himself for being too coward and late. He ended up buying some liquid to drink while painfully crying.

…..

Talking about Jinyeon, after she has finished enjoying the firework night with Jonghyun, she separated way with him then went to find her servants. Jinyeon walked back to South Town with her two female servants.

Jinyeon couldn’t stop smiling while walking. She wouldn’t reply no matter how her servants asked her what happened. She happily kept walking while thinking about her moments with Jonghyun and how he confessed to her.

A moment later, while passing a silent, dark alleyway, Jinyeon and her servants noticed someone was sitting there crying. And that is no other than Minhyun. Minhyun hopelessly hid himself and cried on that alleyway.

Jinyeon stopped walking and tried to glance at the mysterious, crying man who was sitting in the dark. She couldn’t see his face nor clear appearance but she was sure that this man is crying.

Jinyeon was worried if he needed some help so she decided to ask.

“Excuse me, do you need any help? Are you in trouble?” she worriedly asked.

Her servants pulled her hands. “Young lady, let’s hurry go! It’s too dark now. And here doesn’t look that safe.” They tried to take Jinyeon get out of there. But Jinyeon protested.

“What if he needs help? Let’s at least ask him! I’m gonna go and ask him again.” Jinyeon showed her concern then released her hands from her servants and walked into the dark alleyway to go closer to that drinking man.

“Young lady, young lady!” servants shockingly shouted to stop their young lady from entering but Jinyeon didn’t care.

Finally, Jinyeon reached the mysterious man.

“Excuse me, sir!” she called him again.

Minhyun got startled when a stranger suddenly appeared. He automatically raised his face up and they both met eyes.

Minhyun was so shocked to be caught crying and drinking here.

Jinyeon was shocked to see a man who looks like a nobleman was crying painfully like this. Just by seeing his tearful eyes, she could feel the amount of his pain. Her heart suddenly felt sad for the unknown man.

They both got lost, staring at each other startled eyes for a while.

“Young lady, please come here back! We should leave now. Your parents must be waiting for you.” Servants shouted to call her to come out from the alleyway.

Their loud voice made Jinyeon came back to herself.

“Umm… I heard you were crying. I thought you may need help so I just wanted to ask if I can do anything.” Jinyeon tried to explain about why she approached him.

Minhyun didn’t answer to her right away. He changed his facial expression to be a bit mad.

Jinyeon became a bit worried. She stepped back a step from him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter