Chapter 1: I shouldn't have brought you to meet him.

When Our Love Blooms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyun's POV

 

“Uhna, do you really feel alright to meet my friends? I mean if you don’t feel alright, you can just tell me…” Minhyun asked Uhna for a confirmation before taking her to meet his two best friends for the first time.

“Yes, of course, I’m fine. They’re your best friends who you’ve been telling me for these years. I just can’t wait to meet and make friends with them too.” Uhna gave a positive reply with her lovely smile.

Minhyun sighed in relief and gave her a lovely smile back.
They both continued walking through the crowded village in Central Town to a restaurant where they’re going to meet Seokjin and Hoseok.

After a while, they arrived at the restaurant.

[ Four Season Restaurant ]

“Young master Minhyun, Welcome!” the manager of the restaurant soon came to welcome Minhyun once she saw him.

“Young master Seokjin and Young master Jungseok are waiting for you in the VIP room. Please follow me!” the manager politely invited Minhyun to the room.

.....

“Ah Minhyun! You’ve come now.” Hoseok quickly waved Hi to greet Minhyun.

Minhyun gave his friends a big smile as it has been a while since they met.

“Let’s come in, Uhna!” Minhyun invited Unha to get in together with him.

They sat next to each other, having Seokjin and Hoseok sitting in front of them.

“So is this Young lady Uhna from west town?” Hoseok asked to confirm.

“Yes, I am. My name is Gang Uhna, the oldest daughter from West Town. I heard a lot about you both from Minhyun.” Uhna replied and gave a short sel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter