Do they really don't care?

Strangers of life
Please log in to read the full chapter

The morning was the same as the evening. It was gloomy as Taehyung had to get up quite early to prepare himself for the shopping. He needed to insure his beauty was standing out and his face was seen by all. If there will be alphas coming to him, Yoongi will have more work. This was his plan today. Involve as many alpha’s as possible in their shopping trip.

“Morning, Highness” Jungkook spoke entering with a tray of food, placing it on another’s table, and rushing out.

Yesterday's talk was still ringing in others’ ears and he didn't want to deal with it so early. Nor be blamed for what the chef did for his breakfast. It was simple pancakes with jam but still… Taehyung might find something wrong with it and blame Jungkook for that. 

Taehyung sighed quietly seeing the maid leaving so fast and looked down. He felt lonely eating in his room, but couldn't just call someone to eat with him. Had no one to call. ‘Am I really that horrible?’ asked himself slowly filling up his tummy with warm food, changing his outfit to a flashy one, and going out to meet Yoongi standing by the mansion doors waiting to leave.

“Aren’t you punctual? I can give you that. Now, let’s go. You have to drive me to the mall and carry my shopping bags” spoke with an ordering voice.

Yoongi didn't have the energy to speak ill with the omega in the morning and giving a small understandable bow, opened the doors from the mansion and then went to open the car doors watching how Taehyung got inside the car. Slowly going into the driver's seat, drove away. 

“You don’t speak much, huh” spoke from the back of the car.

“Yes, Highness” answered once again ending the whole conversation in two words. 

“You were different last night. You bruised my wrists you know? I wonder what my dad would say if he knew you laid your hands on me” lifted his brow thinking he got a first run.

“He knows. And said it’s okay” spoke glancing at the back mirror and wondering about it as he parked into the mall's parking lot.

Taehyung gasped and instantly called his father.

“Hey! Dad! You know that Yoongi hurt my wrists and say it’s okay?!” yelled at the phone.

“Yes. I know. And he explained the whole situation. So enjoy your day” said the ending of the call as he was in a meeting and didn't have time for phone calls. 

Taehyung stared at his phone. He didn’t think his father would care so little about him.

“He… hang up on me” whispered feeling what was left of his heart pieces being ripped into even smaller ones. “Fine. Whatever. He’s too busy for me anyways” huffed looking at the mall and stepped out of the car once Yoongi opened the doors for him and without looking went towards the mall. 

Yoongi heard that short conversation, kind of getting an idea of why Taehyung was acting like that. Who wouldn’t when he is always alone? Maybe Mr. Kim wasn’t as good as everyone talked about. He was great at business and what he did, but as a family man, he was horrible. 

“First let’s go get new clothes~ Follow me, poochie,” said showing a finger-call movement for a dog and went to a clothes store.

Taehyung always lifted his mood with clothes. Usually would wear them once, mostly twice, and then throw them all out. He didn’t like wearing clothes many times as felt the same emotions he bought them with. It was frustrating him.

Yoongi followed, and checked prices on the clothes he passed by as the male started to choose different clothes already. It was amazing how rich would spend money on a shirt that costs more than the average monthly wage. That was so strange. 

“Hey, you. Come and tell me how I look” called as Taehyung managed to grab a few dresses and even change into them all ready to show off his lean, too-skinny, body to Yoongi who had to say his opinion while understanding nothing about fashion. 

Staring at the boy who come out after changing, he thought it looked good but something was wrong but didn’t know what it is. Looking male up and down like instructed he gave a nod. It was not enough for Taehyung so he went back inside to change again. Showing the second outfit, got the same nod from Yoongi but an eyebrow raise was added as a bit better outfit on the male's body. 

“You are so annoying” Taehyung huffed wanting more than a nod or eyebrow raise. 

“Yes, Highness. But why do you need such expensive clothes if you don’t go anywhere?” asked kind of hitting the spot that hurt once again. 

“Because I like the quality. And I go to places. You just are too poor to know them” he lied and turned around to see himself once again in the mirror. “Also, try these on,” he said forcing the male to go to the changing room to try some on himself.

“I don’t wear anything over 5k won. It is too expensive for me” explained not wanting to ruin something he won't be able to afford. 

“Just do it” Taehyung huffed as the male was more of an idiot than a smart person.

Yoongi gave in and tried the clothes he got on himself. Humming a bit, he tilted his head as they felt okay but just as same as any other one he would wear.

“See? It isn't that bad” Taehyung checked the male out after he came out. “They look way better than the clothes you have. You know that right?” asked approving his choice. “You look like a sophisticated man for once”.

Yoongi eyed the omega for those words and wondered why he gave in as even his alpha kicked his to move and try it on. Just for a change of his regular pole standing. 

“Highness, I can't take this. I won't afford it” he said knowing that well and without thinking started to undress in the hall which caused everyone to see his body and squirm as some girl passed by and saw that.

“HEY!” Taehyung screamed in surprise and covered his eyes. “W-What are you doing!? Change inside! And I'll pay for it so don't worry your dumb head about it!” yelled out pushing the male back into the changing room and pushing covers till the end so the male won't is seen no more. 

Yoongi was confused about the outburst. Did he do something wrong? The male had seen his body before and watched him change last night. Was it something on his body? To insure he wasn’t secretly injured, slowly checked his body shrugged, and changed back into his own clothes. At the same time, Taehyung fanned his face, unable to believe how he reacted. ‘I am an idiot. Why did I react like that?’ gasped at his own actions being just too confused about why seeing the bodyguard's body made him squirm.

Once changed back, he took clothes and came out seeing Taehyung waiting with his chosen ones. He put everything to the cashier, took Yoongi’s tried-on ones as well, and paid for it all. Once everything was bagged up, gave everything to Yoongi to carry. 

“The clothes.....are an apology for last night. I....didn't mean to offend your mother. I worded things wrong. She has a great talent,” he spoke not looking up at the male.

“Thank you” Yoongi thanked Taehyung for his apology, happy to hear the male sorries for those harsh words.

“Anyways… those clothes fit you really well” whispered walking in front once again trying not to lose himself as his face become like a tomato. “Next. Shoes!” said with excitement after patting those red cheeks away.

Yoongi sighed quietly wondering about how many stores they will need to walk through till it will be enough. Looking at the shoes, and touched them checking the quality. It was no way different than those in bazaars. It was strange that the price was ten times more. 

The shoe store was small so the male didn’t need to wait until Taehyung was done with his shopping and came out with three new pairs for the party, some date, and maybe some sneakers. After so much walking, he was beaten. Sitting down on the bench smirked looking at Yoongi.

“Massage my feet” ordered lifting his leg a bit from the shoe.

Yoongi couldn't say no at the moment and sat down beside the male, starting to massage his calves as well as feet hoping his hands won't stink of the sweat from the boys. 

“How about you kiss my feet while you at it?” smirked moving feet up into Yoongi’s face.

“I don’t kiss stinking feet, highness” moved it out of his face again, annoyed. 

“Hey! My feet aren’t stinky!” protested like a 5-year-old pushing his feet back into his face.

Yoongi blocked his feet and held them with his thumb pressing against the male's bottom of the foot pressing a sweet pressure spot to keep the male away. His gaze was piercing Taehyung’s to earn some respect from this spoiled boy. 

“W-what are you looking at?” he growled and looked away from Yoongi taking his feet back as his feet felt quite sensitive.

Taehyung was trying to act strong but that blushing face made it hard. He was getting shy about how Yoongi could say no to him. Control his body and make shivers go down his back just by a sing

Please log in to read the full chapter