'What an … I will make him pay for everything’

Strangers of life
Please log in to read the full chapter

The way home was as same as the way out of it. The two did not speak to each other, ignoring each other's existence in the slow-moving vehicle. Only some music from the radio could be heard if not the spoiled brat's phone tapping. It was annoying after the whole day of sounds.

Moments after Yoongi parked the car, the omega jumped out of the car and took his bag for the first time in the whole day dashing inside. It was annoying for him to be in the presence of the bodyguard who followed close by. Entering the mansion, Taehyung threw the bag at the maid that arrived to greet the male for his arrival.

“How was your day, Highness?” he spoke giving a bow while holding the back in his arms.

“Meh. Take my bag and bring me Yeontan, Jungkook” he ordered growling before walking away to his own room. 

“Of course, Highness,” he said with a bow watching the male leave before turning his head to the alpha who watched the boy leave. “You must be the new bodyguard? I am Jeon Jungkook. I am a maid here” introduced himself with a smile. “Personal Kim Taehyung’s maid” sighed quietly, wishing he wasn’t. 

“Yes. Nice to meet you. I am Min Yoongi. New bodyguard of Kim Taehyung” introduced himself nodding with an understanding of that small sigh.

“He is really not… too bad if he stopped thinking of himself only” sigh as they were best friends some time ago but now just worker and employe. 

“I couldn’t imagine him as nice or someone who would think of someone else. Anyways, can you show me where my room is? I was on the way there but that one stopped me and I couldn't check how it was” he said giving a gentle smile to Jungkook as he was such a nice kid.    

Jungkook took Yoongi where the room was while having Yeontan beside his feet. Little fur ball always followed other around thinking the male was the owner and no one else. Walking inside an assigned room, Yoongi looked around, confused as to why this room was so big. 

“So, how many people will live here? There is only one bed. Maybe they move beds each night somewhere?” asked as he wasn’t used to such space all for himself.

“What? No. You will be staying here on your own” Jungkook chuckles seeing alpha’s confused face. “Never had such space for yourself right? It is strange. I know” he said smiling that there was someone he could talk to in this lonely mansion. 

“Yeah. This whole place is like my whole family place for four people. It is strange one person would sleep here” he said getting his jacket off and put it neatly on the hanger to ensure its cleanliness for the next day. “Oh, is it allowed to invite guests here? Like others outside the mansion?” asked as maybe he could sneak his parents in for their night here, on this soft bed. 

“Unfortunately, no. No one from the outside can come inside. Unless Mr. Kim invites them” he explained as he looked at the next room doors bit worried he wasn’t bringing Yeontan in there as fast as he said he will. “I should go. Yeontan was asked by Taehyung. I don’t want to get in trouble. He will be beside your room so you can keep a closer eye on him” Jungkook explained. 

“I see. Before that, let’s exchange contacts. I want to have at least one person I can trust in this mansion” said giving gentle smile as Jungkook happily took Yoongi’s phone to type in his personal number for the male to reach him by.

During their lovely, friendly talk, the door swung open revealing  Taehyung. He didn't hear what the two were speaking about, but it was annoying. How did people dare to be so friendly right in front of his room doors? How dare they be all happy and giggly?

“I thought I told you to bring me Yeontan, not flirt with my bodyguard” Taehyung showed an annoyed face and huffed coming closer to Jungkook.
“Highness, I wasn’t flirting with him. I-I was asked to show where the room was. Yeontan is here” said showing the pup enjoying time and sniffing around to understand where Yoongi was before. 

“Excuses. If you want to sleep with him, do it later. After working hours, you ” he was jealous that he could hear Yoongi was gentle with Jungkook while after a whole day together, Yoongi didn't give a single soft word to him. 

Yoongi watched the two not understanding what was happening in Taehyung’s head to say such stuff to another human, but he gently patted Jungkooks back to show he should hurry and go before something else happened. He didn’t want to see Jungkook getting hurt. In a way, his mind said he was like a baby brother he has to care for. Just like his own older brother cared for him.

Walking back inside the room, once Jungkook left, took his shirt off, and went to the closet to get surprised by the clothes in there. They were simple, training-style clothes. It was a pleasure of his to see those. Changing the shirt into a better one for the evening time in the mansion he glanced at Taehyung who entered the room without knocking. Yes, he was the mansion’s owner’s son but some respectful knock would be nice. 

“So…” he spoke looking around the room. “You like Jungkook?” asked glaring at the alpha who was changing clothes. “Just for your knowledge, I don't need any in the night. The night is for sleeping.” stated with arms crossed over his chest.

“I do understand you might be bringing every alpha you see, highness. But not all of us are lewd. Some want to make friends and talk” he stated.

“AH! How dare you call me a ?!” Taehyung gasped, not believing his ears. “How dare you say such words to me?! I have high standards for an alpha. And none of your kind is good enough to sleep or kiss me!” Taehyung screamed out starting to get angry while his fists started to shiver from those emotions. “Apologise! Right, this instant!”

“Did I ever tell you that? No. I just stated actions of yours. Don’t put words into my mouth, highness” said looking at the male and bowed down as went to the bathroom to clean up his suit for tomorrow. 

“You implicated that I'm a so that's still saying that I am and offended me. So apologize!”

“Did I? Or did highness hear wrongly?” Asked as he didn't say the word and he wasn't using it.

“A good dog shouldn’t bark back at his master” Taehyung started coming forward to Yoongi’s personal space moments other come back with the cleaned-up suit which was slowly hung back up.

“It can if it wasn’t treated well. I will apologize to the highness once he apologizes to Jungkook for yelling at him. He showed me my room. That was all” Yoongi stood firm where he was and waited for the male to come to his senses. 

“Me? Apologize to the maid?” Taehyung started to laugh as if the funniest joke in the world was told. “What absurd are you saying? I had every right. I instructed him to bring me my dog but he was flirting with you instead” he smirked lifting his brow, arms over his chest still chuckling at what Yoongi told him.

“And you as a human being disrespected another human being. For that, you get the same treatment” stated coming a step closer and b

Please log in to read the full chapter