otso

The Woman and Her Dog
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

They were running late. In Sung’s car broke down twice and they got caught in a heavy traffic. Both almost decided not to go anymore but when the traffic ease up everything went smoothly. In Sung and Kyung Soo both look dashing in their suits and women who were on their way to the same party as them were ogling. They were thankful when they reach the ballroom some of the staff from Cheon Builders were there to assist them to their table. And just in time as they took their seats, Se Chan welcomed everyone and then introduces the Chairman for his speech. In Sung noticed how much respect and admiration the guest has for him when everybody stood up and gave a sounding applause for him. In Sung himself deeply respects the man for his hard work and professionalism during those times when they were work together, he had a good relationship with his team as well and In Sung really admired that and make sure he will be doing the same to his own.

“My daughter wanted didn’t want to have something like this, but I told her, this is my last day as the Chairman please allows me and she didn’t have a choice but gave in.”

The guests laugh including In Sung at the opening statement of the Chairman. And he realized he didn’t have any idea what the new Chairman looks like and even her name. He then nudges to Kyung Soo who was so attentive to the speech. “Do you know the name of the new Chairman? “ Kyung Soo gave him the invitation but there was no name indicated. It was a simple but elegant invitation and there nothing much written except for the time and venue. He then look around and saw some familiar faces and some famous celebrities including football players were present.

“ I am very proud of my daughter Song-Kyeung who is really making a name now in her field as a Doctor, so I know she can’t join me in the business but I know she will always be supporting me and now her older sister. On the other hand, I was thinking if my son will handle the company, he might be kicking everyone when is angry, of course you know Song-Moon, he’s been working so hard and attends all trainings and workshops ever since and I can’t take him out from his passion of football.”

Both Kyung Soo and In Sung looked surprise learning that the famous football star Song Moon is the son of the Cheon Builders. Both he and Kyung Soo are not really much into internet except researching and learning new things about their business but other than that they don’t research other things. They rely more on television still when in comes to news.

 

“I am thankful also for this guy, even though he gets yelled and smack by my daughter, he still remains on her side. He’s been convincing his Noona to come home for quiet sometime and I know like the whole family he is very pleased she finally decided to be here in the country for good. Lee Kwang Soo, thank you and please continue supporting you Noona on my behalf. “

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter