kwatro

The Woman and Her Dog
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

And her name is….

 

 

“ SLLOOOWWW DOWNNN!!!! “

 

They were in the third lane but he saw her right away. Sitting in the same bus stop where he first saw them. And this time he finally has a face. Damn! She is pretty. Wearing glasses and a blue track suit. Slim. He was just looking at her, good thing that at that hour it traffic isn’t full, he can still see her and Kyung Soo driving slower than the usual after him shouting. He can feel his face hot and his heartbeat were racing from excitement. He is happy. It’s her and no one else. He needs to get out from his car and take his chance. Even though he will look like a fool Infront of her.

“Can you stop in the corner? “he told Kyung Soo, pointing to corner before they turn right for their block.

“Hyung? Isn’t that Lee Kwang Soo? “ it was Kyung Soo. And he looks back.

Lee Kwang Soo is holding the leash of her dog talking to her and both laughing.

All of a sudden everything stood still.

 

Both men were quiet on their way to In Sung’s apartment. Earlier Kyung Soo felt the happiness of his Hyung when he finally saw again the woman haunting him for a time. His face lit up when he shouted all his might for him to slow down from driving so, he can see the woman. And at the same time, he saw his Hyung’s face turned sullen when they both saw Lee Kwang Soo and the woman talking and laughing. He didn’t bother to stop driving anymore and proceed to In Sung’s place instead.

In Sung went straight to the kitchen and opened two bottles of beer. One for him and one for Kyung Soo who was silently following him. He is upset and hurt and he can feel that himself. Seeing her looking at Kwang Soo happy, both laughing with whatever they probably found funny and him holding the leash of her dog. They must be close for him to be able to that. There was not even a resistance from the dog unlike the first time he saw them.

“How come he knew her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter