singko

The Woman and Her Dog
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The good man…

 

After almost three weeks of being away, Ji Hyo is finally back in Korea this time for good. She went back to Singapore to finally pack up everything that’s left there. She met up with her friends and her bosses and with a heavy heart turned over her apartment to its new owner. She had beautiful memories in Singapore, she leaned a lot especially with work, she learned to be independent and be a regular person. Her biggest heartache. And her triumphs were in Singapore. After Singapore, she went to Indonesia and Thailand and Malaysia and explored the beaches and went on shopping and then went to the Philippines and joined her whole family for a long overdue family trip. And there she saw how happy her parents to be with them and not thinking about the company anymore. Her Dad was hardly talking to someone on the phone unlike before when he constantly checks on Se Chan about what’s happening in the projects they are dealing with. And her siblings were equally happy to be with their parents. It was a joy to watch and Ji Hyo knows she made the right decision. It’s going to be a long adjustment for her and she knows it’s not going to be easy but seeing how happy her parents are especially her Dad whos’ been working so hard for them for the so many years makes her the happiest.

 

And now just sitting there in the middle of a busy street, embracing her new life and an unknown future, she is contented. No afterthoughts of the decision she made. Because deep within she knows she belongs in Korea and to be with her family.

“ Noona, look how obedient now she is to me “ the voice of Kwang Soo brought her to reality. Her best friend of how many years she can’t remember and her dog were a good pair to see. She left her precious dog Hotteok to Kwang Soo before she left for her trip. Though there was a strong defiance from the tall guy but he knew he can’t win against his beloved Noona. There were so many phone calls and complaints in the first few days but eventually both were able to adjust afterwards.

“ I am so happy the poster isn’t here anymore or we will go crazy again “ Kwang Soo said as he took a seat next to her. “ I know. But, thank you also for taking care of her while we were all away. “Kwang Soo looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter