siete

The Woman and Her Dog
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was all quiet now. Song- Moon and Se Chan who followed them had dinner in her apartment and were discussing about her new role as the Chairman of Cheon Builders and the party that weekend. And, Song-Moon didn’t stop pestering her about the guy he saw with her Noona. Se-Chan who happens to be Song-Moon’s best friend and her Dad’s personal assistant who will become also her personal assistant as well joined in questioning about her love life and volunteered to introduce Ji Hyo to some of the eligible men he knew. She was just glad Kwang- Soo wasn’t able to join them or else it will be too chaotic.

 

“ Noona, that guy must be something else because Miss Chairwoman, you don’t actually talk to strangers plus you don’t sit beside one and look so cozy with your diva of a dog lying beside you guys. “

“What? Hotteok cooperated as well? Who is the lucky guy, Noona? Did you meet him in Singapore and he followed you here? “Se Chan chimed in just before they left.

“ You idiots! I told you again and again I don’t know him. And, please we were not being cozy. I was just being polite because he was nice to my Princess “ Ji Hyo replied almost losing her patience to the two guys who were enjoying teasing her.

“Whatever , Noona. Wait till Kwang-Soo Hyung will ask you about it. I can’t wait for your confession by then” and they both laugh again. Ji Hyo both smack the guys but the two ended laughing more with her reaction.

 

And now she is alone having her last beer f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter