Saving Guys from Fangirls is a Great Way to Pass Time!

It's All Just A Game.

"come on! don't leave us here!"I heard Young Jae beg from behind me.

"I need an alarm clock, you can wait, I'm sure your loving fans want some autographs"I shouted back smiling as I found my way to the alarm clocks.

I looked up and down the aisle until I came upon a set of 50 alarm clocks, smirking evilly I grabbed it and a pack of sticky notes and headed to the cash register where I found the guys being molested by fangirls.

"Yah! pabos are you ok?"I yelled at them through the mass of fangirls.

"h-h-help"I heard someone stutter out so I grabbed a nearby megaphone.

"YAH! FANGIRLS!"I shouted as the megaphone amplified my voice, grabbing their attention.

"BIGBAND OR WHATEVER IS IN THE MALL, FIRST ONE TO FIND THEM GETS FIRST CHOICE OF MOLESTATION!"I watched them stampede out of here in a hurry leaving BAP lying on the ground disheveled.

"oh haii guise"I said cutely as they glared at me.

"I found alarm clocks!" I cheered as I waved the large box of clocks in the air.

"nooonnnaaa, I-I feel so violated"said Zelo as he tried to stand up his clothing torn.

"aww noona's sorry, at least they are gone"I said as I helped him up.

"yah! what about us!"said Jong Up annoyed.

"your big boys, you can help yourselves"I said as Zelo stuck his tongue out at them. "come on let's go get some ice cream!"

"ICE CREAM YAY!" he said excited as we left the store in pursuit of ice cream.

"come on, we better get up before the fangirls realize it was a trick"said Yong Guk as he and the others peeled themselves off the ground and followed us to the ice cream shop.

"hmm, what ice cream should we get?" I asked Zelo as we stared at all of the flavors.

"I want Strawberry"said Zelo cutely.

"Ok! one strawberry and one chocolate!"I said to the lady.

"here you are"replied the lady as she and I exchanged money for ice cream.

"so you've never heard of us?"asked Zelo as he his ice cream.

"nope, never" I said shaking my head.

"well then, you are most definitely coming with us on friday"he said stubbornly as he rest of BAP made their way into the ice creamery.

"where?"I asked cluelessly.

"it's a secret"he said as he greeted the guys.

"so what alarm clock did you get?"asked Yong Guk as he stared at the large box next to me."one big enough to crush the guy?"

"no"I pouted "I got 50 small ones'

"so your plan is to give him a new bruise everyday for 50 days?"

"maybe"I said smiling mischeviously.

"you love to make enemies dont you?"asked Young Jae.

"it's really not that hard and for a lazy person like me it's great!"I said eating my ice cream.

"I think we better get going, the company wants us to practice our stage tonight"said Yong Guk as he waited for the others to get ready.

"See ya later noona!"said Zelo as he hugged me and skipped off with the guys each saying their own goodbye.

"can you get home safely?"asked Himchan worriedly.

"yep, my cars at the school which is a block away. plus I can always hit someone with my alarm clocks with they even try to attack me"I said smiling evilly at the thought.

"ok, well see you later"he said as he followed the others leaving me alone in the ice creamery.

I left the ice creamery, and began to wander around the mall when I found a group of fangirls mauling another group of guys,

"exscue me, but may I ask who you are mauling?"I asked a rabid fangirl.

"BIGBANG"she squealed as she resumed mauling them.

"aah, them should I help them, or not?"I said loudly laughing as I heard them scream for help.

"I guess, I have nothing better to do"I said as I slowly walked up to the rabid fangirls and wispered into ones ear, "I heard Super Junior's in the food court"

I watched as her eyes widened and she wispered it into another girls ear and soon half of the fangirls were gone, leaving me to have to find another way to deal with these girls.

"omo, did you hear Justin Bieber is here!"I said as I squealed gagging immeadiately after, as they all disapeared leaving a very trampled BIGBANG on the ground.

"oi, you guys really need to get more loyal fangirls"I said smirking as I watched them trying and get up.

"what are you doing here?"asked GD as he glared at me.

"it's not a crime to go to a mall"I said as I grabbed my clocks and began to walk away, pausing to look back. "by the way I think you need to thank me for saving you from being by those fangirls"

"I'll thank you when you apologize to me!"he said as he got to his feet and began to help the rest of his group.

"I think you should apologize to me, you broke it"I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"you threw it"

"you should've caught it"

"what? how was I supposed to catch something I didn't know was going to be thrown at me!"he said annoyed as we walked closer to eachother bickering.

"wow, you guys sound like an old couple"said the guy with short black hair.

"if you don't want an early grave I suggest you shut up"I warned dangerously. "those girls can easily come back"

"s-s-sorry"he wimpered as his eyes grew large.

"so are you here alone?"asked the one with the bieber cut as he fixed his clothing.

"maybe"I said as I turned around to leave again.

"did you get my text?"said GD smirking, "nice touch about having a boyfriend by the way"

"hmm? what text?"I said pretending not to remember getting a text.

"you know the one I sent you earlier"he said starting to get nervous.

"nope, I've got no clue what you are talking about"I said innocently.

", Seungri you gave me the wrong number!" he cursed at the guy with short black hair.

"hey! I warned you it might not be right!"he said defensively as he and GD began to fight.

"so your the chick who hit GD with the alarm clock?"stated the one with blue hair in a very deep and attractive voice.

"yep, my names Street"I replied as I watched them bicker.

"TOP"he said casually.

"wanna go to the food court?"I asked bored.

"sure, it's better than this"he replied as we began to walk away.

"so why'd you dye your hair blue?"I asked trying to start a conversation.

"I don't know, why'd you dye your hair blonde and pink?"she said shrugging

"my hair's naturally blonde I just made it lighter and the  pink looks cool"I said while I twirled a peice around my finger. "I have to re-dye it though"

"why?" he asked confused.

"way too many blondes" I said nonchalantly as we walked up to an empty table and sat down.

"don't, I like it, it looks good on you"he said as he pushed a piece of hair out of my face.

"fine I'll keep it like this then"I said.

"how are you getting home?"he asked concerned knowing full well I was here alone.

"my cars at the school, I'll just walk over there and drive home from there" I explained tiredly.

"it's dangerous to walk around here at night"he said worried.

"I'll be fine, I have a alarm clock with me"I said jokingly, to which I earned a unimpressed look.

"I'm serious"

"I am too, I am perfectly capable of walking a block down the street to get to my car"I said annoyed as I got up and began to storm out of the cafeteria.

"don't say I didn't warn you"he called after me shaking his head.

guys can be so annoying I thought to myself as I stormed away with my alarm clocks. I mean seriously I can freaking take care of myself! I haven't been kicked out of 13 schools for nothing! plus what on earth could happen on a walk to a school that's like a block away! I exited the mall and began on my way to the school, passing by a couple of nightclubs on the way,but nothing dangerous. so I let my guard down, soon I found myself in front of my car, quickly got inside, and headed home after a very long and tiring day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

another chapter is done! ^o^ time to start another! but I'm tired so it can wait a bit!

Thanks to ctrl_me for the poster and background!

Subscribe, Comment, Befriend!