You Passed The Test

It's All Just A Game.

"STREET!"I heard my mom yell from the living room as I emerged from my room half asleep and my hair a mess.

"WHAT!" I shouted back as I entered the living room to find my parents sitting on the couch with their "You got expelled" look on their faces.

"You've been expelled AGAIN!"exclaimed my father angrily as he ran a hand frustatedly through his hair.

"so, I've been kicked out of twelve other schools already" I muttered as I sat on the couch and gave them a bored look as I reached for the TV remote.

"Street, you have been kicked out of thirteen schools already and you think it's nothing!"he said frustatedly as he looked at me angrily ready to burst at any moment.

"yep"I replied nonchalantly.

"we didn't want to have to do this, but we are sending you to Korea to live with your Aunt Martha, I suggest you start packing right now you leave tonight"stated my mom sadly looking as though she failed me.

"whatever"I said as I got up and headed to my room to start packing.

South Korea with aunt martha, meh whatever, they could've done far worse like send me to uncle billy's farm in the middle of nowhere, but then again I'm banned from there ever since the chicken incident, it wasn't my fault I always got into trouble, trouble loves to find me and I love trouble we have a great relationship I thought as I packed up my most important belongings and began to get ready for the long plane flight to my new home.

---------------(Time Skip at the Airport)----------------

"now you do NOT cause your aunt ANY trouble, or you will be sent to Uncle Billy's wether your banned or not!"threatened my father as we said our goodbyes.

I wasn't close with my parents, they only cared about their money and image, heck! i would be suprised if they even really loved eachother! I was finally free of them and I was going to live with the only person in my family I actually got along with, my aunt Martha, sure she was a little childish, and sure she wasn't the most responsible person in the world, but she was the only person in the family who I liked to be around. Once we finished saying out goodbyes, I got on the plane and headed straight to my seat in first class and began to make myself comfortable. I plugged my headphones into my Iphone and began to listen to some LMFAO. I noticed someone sit down next to me, but I could've cared less because I was in my zone where I belonged on a plane with my music, how much better could it get oh I know! my parents were far away and I was going to live with my aunt! The plane soon began it's long journey to South Korea and I could feel my excitement and freedom grow the farther I got away from my parents and their "image".

When the plane landed I quickly put away my headphones and noticed the person sitting next to me was staring, he had bleach blonde hair and looked to be around my age, he looked thoroughly embarassed to have been caught looking at me.

"like what you see" I smirked as I packed up my belongings and left him sitting there speechless.

"AUNT MARTHA!"I shouted as I hugged my aunt excited to see her.

"STREET! how's my favorite niece?"she replied as she began to hug me. It had been years since I had last seen her and she hadn't changed at all.

"better than ever,cause I'm far away from them"I laughed as she released her death grip on me. "what about you?"

"I'm great now that I've got you here!"she said happily as we retreived my stuff and headed to her car.

"nice hair by the way" she said as she nodded in approval.

"why thank you, I did it myself"I said as I twirled a strand of pink hair around my finger.

"really? well your gonna have to dye my hair next time"she said as she finished loading my stuff into her car.

"sure!"I agreed as we headed off to her house, catching up on stuff all the way there.

"So your room is the only bedroom upstairs, it has it's own bathroom and a walk-in closet!" she gushed as we pulled into the garage of her large house.

"ok! thank you so much for everything!"I said as I began to pull my stuff out of the car and up the stairs to my room.

"your welcome! we are going out for dinner tonight so be ready in an hour!"

"ok!"I said cheerfully as I headed into my new room.

I gasped at the sight of the large room, it was painted pink and had a large canopy bed in the middle of it and a flat screen TV in the corner with a white couch and a sleek coffee table. All of the dressers and cabinets were white and the floor was a washed out hardwood with a large plush pink carpet on top and there was a balcony across the room aswell, but for some strange reason there was posters of guys strewn across the walls, confused I began to take them down and roll them up, sure they were attractive, but having posters of people you didn't know staring at you was creepy. I went into the bathroom soon after to put away my toilettries it was insanely large and pure white. The tub was like a swimming pool and all the cabinets were stocked full of beauty products, carefully I headed to the closet and opened it inch by inch to find it to be large as well and empty save for a few hangers

"thank god" I muttered as I began to hang my clothing up, not noticing the time at all.

"STREET! WE HAVE TO GO!"shouted Aunt Martha jolting me out of my mantra,

"OMG! I'LL BE OUT IN A MINUTE!"I shouted back frantically as I grabbed a black dress and a pair of heels and ran out of the room only pausing to change into them quickly and then running to her car.

"hahahaha your hair!"laughed Aunt Martha as she watched me frantically run into the car.

"Shush!" I said as i began to smooth it out."so where are we going to eat?"

"at my friends house! he invited us over since he really wanted to meet you"she said happily.

"ooo it's a him, does aunty have a boyfriend now?" I teased  as I continued to fix my hair.

"maybe"she said blushing as we pulled into the driveway of a giant house.

"that's great"I said as we got out of the car and headed to the doorway which opened as soon as we got there by an extremely happy girl with long brown hair.

"HI! I'm Dara! you must be Street!"she greeted cheerfully as we headed into the house.

"umm yeah, nice to meet you" I said akwardly.

"Dara, why don't you take Street and introduce her to the rest of the girls?"suggested Aunt Martha, as the hyper girl grabbed my arm and dragged me up the stairs to the others.

"Street, I know we will be great friends I can already feel it"she said as she shoved me through a door where three girls were sitting doing random things.

"This is Street!"exclaimed Dara as she posed like I was a piece of art.

"Hey, I'm CL" said a blonde girl absentmindedly as she played a video game.

"I'm Bom, you can call me Bommie if you like" said a red-headed girl who was eating a piece of corn.

"Hi, My name's Minzy" said the last one with short blue hair.

"I hear your going to our school starting tomorrow"said Bom as she sat up and studied me carefully.

"I guess"I said as I stood there akwardly.

"did you like your room?"asked Dara cheerfully as she pulled me over to a bean bag chair and sat me down.

"um, yeah it's really cool, well expect for the creepy pictures on the wall but I took those down" I said as I looked down at my hands nervously.

"pay up Dara" said CL as she held her hand out while the petite brunette handed her some money.

"hehe, you see me and CL made a bet to see if you would find the pictures creepy or hot"explained Dara."I said you would find them hot like the majority of the female population at our school"

"but you found them creepy like the minority just like I thought you would, so you pass the test" added CL as she beat her video game and turned off the TV.

"what test?"I asked confused.

"if we liked you or not, your most definitely not like one of those crazy fangirls that we have to deal with all the time, your different"said Minzy as she nodded in approval of me.

"you seriously think I would be a fangirl, I've been kicked out of 13 schools"I said annoyed at them for thinking so lowly of me.

"we just wanted to be sure you never know"said Bom still munching away on her corn.

"so would you like to be a part of our group or not?"asked Dara eagerly.

"I'll have to think about it" I said slowly as I processed what had just happened.

"GIRLS! DINNER IS READY!"shouted Aunt Martha.

"WE'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE!"replied  Minzy as they all began to get up.

"think it through as much as you want we'll be here"said CL as we headed down to the dining room and began to eat dinner.

Dinner went by rather quickly and soon me and Aunt Martha were on our way home.

"remember you have school tomorrow, I bought you a car when I heard you were coming so you would have something to get to school in and the girls go to the same school as you so if you need any help they are there, and don't be suprised if the students know your track record they are very nosy people"said Aunt Martha as we got into the house and headed off to bed.

"thank you, night night" I said grogily as I headed to my room and went to bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hi! I had a major writers block while I was writing my last story so I started this one in hopes of getting new ideas for the old one! I hope you like the first chapter! the next one will be much more interesting I'm sure of it!

Thanks to ctrl_me for the poster and background!